257 results found
-
More and higher quality simple Whiteboard Backrounds
Whiteboardbackrounds in a better, clearer quality . Existing are blurry.
There is a need for simple musican papers lines, primary school writing lines, what are used in germany and other european countries.3 votes -
Simple Save to button in Whiteboard
A simple button where i can say save my file to - SLSO, USB, Networkdrives.
A choice option for save as - *.notebook, PDF, IWB, CFF3 votes -
Graphs
It would be great to have a feature which enables you to create and manipulate graphs and data.
3 votes -
Animations
Don't know if this is the right forum, as I think my new flat panel is a 6000 series, not 7000. Anyway, the tech team hooked it up to a Chrome Book, not a PC, so I seems to have limited functionality (just SN Player, not full SN). Some animations I created in SN 18 seem to work, such as spin around, but other's don't (such as Shrink & Grow). In the attached file, the watering can should shrink & grow (to simulate watering the flowers). Do you know which animations work and which don't?
3 votes -
Enable Direct Whiteboard to Whiteboard Screen Sharing
As a user I would like an easy way to connect one or more remote whiteboards together so that everyone participating can collaborate using the full capabilities of the SMART boards.
The current process right now uses the app. The first time setup and use process is:
- Open App
- Scan App
- Click Sharing button on App
- Set sharing session to static link (one time step)
- Get link
- Send link to other team
- Have team type link into whiteboard
- Have remote team click star to save as bookmark
- Use whiteboard sessionThis…
3 votesThanks for the suggestion.
We’re in the process of working on a replacement to the kapp whiteboard experience that will allow for this. To preview what it will be like, you can try out Workspace activities in SMART Learning Suite Online now.
-
Roaming User Profiles Across SMART Displays
Personalization/ Roaming Profiles Added Feature to iQ4
Feature Request Description:
As a district using SMART Board RX displays in Shared Mode, we would like user personalization to roam with the user's SMART Account across all SMART Board interactive displays.Today, SMART ID cards successfully authenticate users and display their profile name and picture, but personalized settings remain on the individual display where they were created.
We would like a user's complete SMART profile to automatically load when they sign in on any SMART Board in the organization.
Why This Matters:
Many teachers do not teach in a single classroom. They…2 votes -
widget wall and noise monitor
The Widget Wall and Noise Monitor would be great additions to theiQ4 app tray so that teachers don't have to open Lumio in order to access them.
2 votes -
Touch sound on Google Chrome's keyboard
When I press any button on Google Chrome's Keyborard a sound tap back is reproduced.
If I want to disable the tap sound back I can't find the keyboard settings easily.
I need to hold down the back slash button so the keyboard settings appear.
It would be correct to add the settings button that is clearly visible on the keyboard.2 votes -
Is it possible to have SMART Ink app in the Google Play Store on a Chromebox?
Is it possible to have SMART Ink app in the Google Play Store for Smart Chromebox? We are a Google school and prefer to manage apps this way, as we want to avoid using the built-in Android operating system directly.
2 votes -
Default Lock Whiteboard Background
Each time you go to a new page on the whiteboard, you have to lock the background to keep it from moving. Can you create a setting that would allow users to automatically have pages be locked, and the ability to turn that setting off?
2 votes -
Add Primary Writing / Drawing Paper to Backgrounds in Whiteboard App
Primary teachers would like to have the primary writing paper as a background option. This has a blank space for drawing on the top half and lines for writing on the bottom half.
2 votes -
When broadcasting through SMART Mirror, I would like connected participants to receive a prompt stating that a broadcast has started
When broadcasting through SMART Mirror, I would like connected participants to receive a prompt stating that a broadcast has started. This allows already participating users to join and view the broadcast without having to disconnect and reconnect to see this prompt.
2 votes -
Training resources in French
Submitted on behalf of Centre Services Scolaire des Hauts-Bois I coordinate training for teachers in Quebec and there is zero material available in French language to help me. At minimum please translate or produce instruction video capsules in French as well as simple infography. I am having to create these resources and it is extremely time consuming. I am including a sample. Thank you for your assistance with this.
2 votes -
save customized SMART tools
I miss the ability to save customized SMART Tools that I had with the AM40. Then they were called widgets. On new AM60 boards, I cannot make a custom timer, spinner, etc that saves. Therefore, I need to recreate these each time I would want to use them. This takes enough class time that I do not often use them now. SMART tools were useful, easy and practical for classroom management and engagement. Please add this feature.
2 votes -
Chalkboard Mode or App
Would it be possible to add a "chalkboard" mode to the IQ whiteboard application or add an application identical to the Whiteboard app but with Black background and default White ink to emulate an old fashion chalkboard. Yes page background and pen can be manually set but it has to be repeated every page.
Yves at CSSDR
2 votes -
More "Remote Execute" commands for the SMART Remote Management software
Hi SMART,
Please add additional "remote execute" commands in the SMART Remote Management softwarea) to change the "home screen" (i. e. from "Education" to "Essential" and vice versa)
and
b) to hide the "display lock button" (on the lower left of the home screen)
Both options are only available in the settings of SMART iQ™ 4, but would be extremely helpful within the SMART Remote Management software.
Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Thomas2 votes -
Shared Google Drive access within the Whiteboard
I’d like to request a feature enhancement that would allow users to access Shared Drives (within Google Drive) directly from the whiteboard.
Currently, it seems as though users can only access files from My Google Drive within the whiteboard.
2 votes -
Third parties camera
We want use a third parties camera with microphone and speaker built-in and we want decide wich speaker or microphone to use.
When I connect this type of camera I can't select which one speaker or microphone to use. The display with IQ 4.3 (MX and RX) automatically deactivate display's microphone and speaker and I can't manage the display's audio in and audio out. I'd like to manage them and chosing which one to use.2 votes -
2 votes
-
Display last source after power off on the display with IQ 4
After restarting or switch on the display, it display last source selected.
Now the display start on the last source selected only if it was standby mode.
It should do the same behaviour if I switch off and on the display2 votes
- Don't see your idea?