2122 results found
-
Put timers on the teacher-pacing slides so that students can see, not just on the activity slides.
Put timers on the teacher-pacing slides so that students can see, not just on the activity slides. Or allow youtube videos to be placed and played IN the slide instead of linking out to youtube in a new tab,
15 votes -
Larger Text for Game Activities
When I am editing text for games and I have a longer word, that word ends up being very tiny on the fish or whatever icon is used for that game. I would like the ability to either pre-set the font or change the size of the icon so that the text shows up larger and not so tiny. This is especially important for younger learners.
15 votes -
Incorporate the measurement tools
Add the measuring tools from SMART Notebook to the Learning Suite Online platform.
15 votes -
add accessibility features that work across all SMART student activities
Ability for students with disabilities to use built in accessibility features, (text to speech, speech to text, text prediction, closed caption)
or enable to allow tools like Read & Write Google to work on SMART student activities
15 votes -
Combine multiple files in SLSO lessons
I have a question/request. Is there any way to add a pdf or other document to a SMART Learning Suite lesson that has already been created?
My teachers are loving what they can do with their static materials. Turning their documents into interactive experiences has the teachers and the students excited! However, I have had several instances where teachers wanted to go back and add an additional document/pdf after they had already spent a significant amount of time compiling numerous resources and activities into a lesson. This is likely to happen with all teachers because the instructional process should be…
15 votes -
adding multiple files into the SMART Learning Suite Online in google Drive.
In google drive when teachers click "new" and then "Smart Learning Suite" we would love to have the ability to add multiple files or even folders at the same time so as to add and convert many files at once. this would be a huge time saver for teachers who have hundreds of smart files
15 votes -
Upload Geogebra files
I teach maths and would like the pupils to be able to manipulate geometrical figures
15 votesThank you for your feedback. We will continue to add support for more interactive content from SMART Notebook lessons.
-
Ability to make all pages in a lesson a "handout" with one click or toggle
when creating a multi page lesson with many handouts would be great to do all the components - build, audio, images etc and then make them ALL handouts with one click/toggle
14 votes -
Add an ANIMATION feature or enable seamless uploading of PPT/Google slides or Canva presentations with animations.
Add an ANIMATION feature (custom animation or a variety of animation options or both) or enable/allow seamless and functional uploading of pre-animated PPT/Google slides or Canva presentations. Currently I spend a significant amount of time using other software (Google slides, PPT, Canva) to design animated presentations (Ex. decoding short vowel letters and words animations when I am designing Science of Reading lessons to teach my special education students to segment, blend, and stretch CVC/CVCE words) but when I try uploading the animated lessons into Lumio none of the animations transfer or upload. There is no animation feature currently in Lumio…
-
Cat 1 Animated CVC Words Canva Virtual SOR Presentation.gif 358 KB -
Bus Animated CVC Words slide SOR Canva Presentation.gif 1231 KB -
Cat 2 sound & animated writing CVC Canva Virtual SOR Presentation.mp4 298 KB -
Jet Animated CVC Words slide SOR Canva Presentation.gif 1224 KB -
Top Animated CVC Words slide SOR Canva Presentation.gif 907 KB
14 votes -
-
Move around multiple slides when editing a lesson
It would be very beneficial and time efficient if we were given the ability to move around multiple slides when we are preparing a lesson. We are currently able to only move around one slide at a time which makes it very time consuming if we need to move multiple slides around.
14 votesunder review ·
AdminSMART Technologies Product Management
(Product Manager, SMART Technologies)
responded
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll consider adding this functionality to make workflows more efficient.
-
Add effects to boxes and things that cover texts or images
I like to use boxes to cover up definitions, etc. until we discuss it as a class. Then after we talk about it, I click on it and it appears (can do this with text as well). I know smart notebook had this capability, but it's not capable within Lumio. It will let me create a box but no object transformations like fading out.
14 votes -
End of Lesson takeaways
I'd like students to have a copy of their notes after completing a lesson. Is there a way, that once I end a session, each individual student's lesson gets downloaded into a PDF or editable Google Doc and saved to their Drive?
14 votes -
Add the ability to create a larger word bank than there are blanks in fill in the blank questions.
I'd like to add some extra words to fill-in-the-blank questions that do not fit in any of the blanks. So the student will have to think harder about which words work and which words don't belong anywhere.
14 votes -
14 votes
-
Please allow for pictures in the monster quiz activity
Please allow for pictures in the monster quiz activity
14 votes -
Allow smart suite online lessons to be able to be downloaded to Smart notebook.
It would be nice if some of the lessons that I design on smart suite online that I would be able to download to smart notebook so that I would be able to use them offline.
14 votes -
Start YouTube videos with a time stamp
Every now and then do I not want to show a Youtube video from the start, but from a certain time stamp (to come directly to the point). These timestamps have the format: https://youtu.be/v7NUi88Lxi8?t=509 (for example, this one starts at 509 seconds).
I would appreciate if this function would be implemented as nearpod.com (your competitor for learning software) has not this feature.
Thank you.14 votes -
Ability to share results with students on student screen
It would be nice for Shout It Out activities, polls and questions, if what students posted could be seen by all right in the student screen and not just by sharing teacher screen. Nearpod and other interactive platforms allow for this and it makes presentation and feedback seemless.
14 votes -
Student login (email address) needs to be available and connected with Name display.
Students log in with a school email, this email needs to be attached to the name displayed for class. Students use nicknames and inappropriate words and we can't track them. If you could click on the name in the list of attendance, it should have the email or student ID number attached, in order to be able to track abuse.
14 votes -
Shout It Out Activity
Make the collaboration board for Shout It Out available to view on student devices, not just the teacher device. Students can see peer feedback on their own device and allows teacher to move around using a tablet.
14 votes
- Don't see your idea?