Skip to content

Lumio

Our team is working hard towards improving Lumio, and we would love to get your feedback on features and issues. Also, check back often to vote on ideas and see where your ideas are in the pipeline.


Lumio

Categories

  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2122 results found

  1. Even if it isn't an option to export, Game Based Activities, like Fill in the Blank, should save student responses, or allow teachers to view student work, so that teachers can use them for grades.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I love all the different templates available in Lumio! The drawback to all the templates is you cannot just change the template of a slide. I have to create an entirely new slide if I want to change the template. It would be great to be able to change just the template and all the information on the slide would still be available instead of creating a entirely new slide.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When editing questions (eg: multiple choice questions) in the Response or any Game Based activity, the ability to create a question and then click on a button to duplicate that question would be helpful and time saving for editing.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Grouping and ungrouping objects is very useful in many different ways. In the last lesson I had I needed to put a character in a boat and have it sail across the ocean, however; there was no way to keep both together. It's also helpful if you need to copy or delete multiple thigs at once to save time in lesson preparation. Fade In and Out and Fly In and Out are also important. I'm teaching to young children and object animation helps hold their interest.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Teacher should be able to see who accessed the lesson/their activity scores etc in student-paced mode, like you can in NearPod or EdPuzzle. As students are signing in with their Microsoft emails, why can't the teacher see this info?

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have recently started creating lessons for my students to complete with a partner while I am teaching a different lesson on SMART Learning to a small group of students. The students can complete the SLS slides that are handouts, but cannot complete the activities such as: Shoutout and Assessment unless the teacher is on and starts the activity. Is there a way that students can complete these activities without the teacher having to start the activity?

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I would really like to see my links work when I click on them. I link everything in the google slide as it should be, then I upload to SLS. When I present my lesson in SLS, I am unable to access the links I embeded within the slides.

    ALSO, I would REALLY like to have moveable pieces similar to Google slides, but also be able to "lock" items if needed.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like for animations like fade out or spin to work to reveal answer choices for HOT spot items.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please have Monster Quiz be graded upon student's accuracy (how many questions each team answered correctly) rather than time. Students are racing through the quiz just to win. No comprehension or accuracy.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to add multiple files in the same lesson, such as PDF file and SMART notebook file or 2 PDF files.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've been struggling to use SLSO in a similar way I used SmartAmp. These are some of the things I can't do with SLSO:

    1. I was able to create a whole lesson from scratch in SmartAmp, with SLSO I have to pre-make a lesson and then import it.
    2. Once I import the lesson to SLSO I can't modify the content or add to it (text, images, videos, etc).
    3. I can only add a blank slide when the lesson is in progress (not while editing the lesson), but even so, the only thing I can do is use the pen tool…
    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I teach Secondary. The current themes and sounds offered are tremendously youthful.

    16 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Joe Coplen responded

    Thanks for the suggestion, Miss Donni. We are planning to address the need for more appropriate themes for older students by enabling teachers to customize themes to match the subject matter of the activity. Would this help with teen student engagement?

  13. After students complete the activities, teachers should have the opportunity to mass print the student's work. Our district requires displaying student work. This would allow me to give feedback and post the assignments without having to take screenshots then print.

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I want to be able to add URL links to text and objects in Lumio, as can be done in Google Slides.
    I can create a Google slide with the links and then import it into Lumio. That works, but I don't then have access to infinitely cloneable objects as I do on a Lumio slide.

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allowing pictures with the words. Not just one or the other on the game based activities.

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When I am cleaning up files in my Lumio library I would like the ability to select multiple Lumio files for deletion as opposed to one at a time.

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to have the ability to export a Shout Out for future reference by the teacher.

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Produce reports after an activity is completed to see who participated, how many questions they answered, and what score they got.

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add an equation editor that enables students and educators to insert images of equations, fractions and graphs more easily. (EquatIO is a great one which connects to Desmos for graphing capabilities).

    15 votes

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?