2122 results found
-
Add the ability to erase all marks under the erase button when on a lesson page
The ability to erase all marks under the erase button on a lesson page.
13 votes -
Image Gallery
I would love to have access to Notebook's Gallery within the SMART Learning Suite online. It is tedious to have to go and search for images, create a folder to put them in, download them into the folder, then upload them to the SMART Learning Suite. I would love for the Gallery items to be made available online so we can search within the Suite.
13 votes -
We NEED the ability to save content to use in multiple activities!
In Notebook, you can save content to use again in other types of activities. This would be an awesome feature in SLSO!
13 votes -
We need to chat with our students by anyway text or voice chat
more contact with students
13 votesThanks for your suggestion. Are you looking to use the application with students who are remote and not in the classroom?
-
Being able to embed videos from Discovery Ed Brain Pop or other websites
I would like to be able to embed other videos from other educational websites. When creating my smart notebook files.
13 votesThanks for the suggestion, Ryan. Would you need to be able to search for these videos, or is it ok to just copy and paste links into the lesson?
-
Voice overs
Allow teachers to record their voice in SMART LAB activities to read the questions and answers for students with low literacy. Ability to turn the voice overs on and off.
13 votes -
Have a feature to allow for importing activities made with Suite to import into Notebook.
If I create an quick activity through the Learning suite I would like to be able to import that into Notebook as well. The online feature is good so I can create ideally anywhere but i still use the Notebook software and would like to be able to use what i create through the Learning Suite with Notebook.
13 votesThank you for the suggestion, Melissa. You will be happy to know that we are planning on supporting this feature later this year.
-
Balloon Pop and Whack A Mole
Please bring back the Balloon Pop and Whack A Mole activities!
13 votes -
assign and assess
I'd like to be able to group activities in a specific order and name them in a folder for a class. The student will log in and work through the activities through a designated path. As they complete one, they will move to the next. When complete, having a review of their completed work that is printable or can be added to a digital file can be used for different reports.
13 votes -
Timestamp of student work when completing student paced assignment
I would love to be able to see when students completed student paced assignments
12 votes -
12 votes
-
Ability to duplicate a class session
Please can we have the facility to duplicate (and then edit) a class session. At the end of a lesson, I share the notes (as an assignment link) to my students but only want them to see the pages we actually completed. In the old version, I used to be able to do this by duplicating my annotated version, remove any extra pages and then share the link. In the next lesson, I could then pick up where we left off using the second copy and so still see previous annotations. I have now lost this facility.
12 votes -
Slide link
It would be nice to create a link from one slide to another. So you could work on multiple slides then click a link to refer another slide in the document. Rather than having to click to bring the list of slides up and manually scrolling back to a previous slide e.g. you pose a question on slide 5 but the answer is on slide 2. you could click a generated link between the slide to switch back and forth.
12 votes -
Ability to resized video, so it does not take up entire slide
It would be awesome to resize a video so it does not take up the entire screen
12 votes -
split screen view
I would love to be able to have students be able to see their sheet and my page as I model and they correct their work as I am modeling/teaching
12 votes -
Embedding Lumio files into LMSs
There are so many cool activities that I can create in Lumio, but I want to embed them into Google Slides and/or Schoology pages. That would be SO much better than simply posting a hyperlink!
https://suite.smarttech.com/student/share/43bf8ffc-19b2-462d-bab3-2506f6e27d5b12 votes -
Duplicate Game-Based Activity Questions
It would be great if staff could duplicate questions or images when editing a game-based activity! For example, in Flip Out - if you have an image that you want to repeat for multiple cards, it would be great to duplicate that instead of having to re-add or upload it each time.
12 votes -
More editing tools for student text
I wish there were editing tools (spell check, etc.) and/or integration with Read&Write for Google Chrome to help emergent writers. My students with disabilities are not able to fully access the program because of their difficulties with writing without scaffolds.
12 votes -
Can we run a report for a lesson
After completing a lesson, students names could be generated so we can see how they did on each slide.
12 votes -
link images
Be able to put a link with an image
12 votes
- Don't see your idea?