2122 results found
-
Increase number of characters in 'Fill in the blanks' activity.
The activity Fill in the blanks becomes more meaningful with an increased number of characters at the high school level. Right now, I have to truncate my sentences a lot.
18 votes -
Pause feature
Can we have a pause feature while teacher's have the lesson open, so that students cannot interact with the handout without the teacher having to end the lesson?
18 votes -
Add Teacher "checkmark" to handout pages
It would be nice to have the ability for the teacher to "checkmark" handout pages they have already reviewed.
18 votes -
Option to convert ALL Notebook pages to individual Activity
Option to convert ALL Notebook pages to individual Activity so you don't have to convert each page one at a time. Thanks.
18 votes -
Add pages to existing presentation
I have created a lesson in SLSO, but now I want to add in additional PDFs without having to recreate in Notebook offline. Want the ability to insert/add/duplicate pages beyond just the games or Shout It Out.
18 votes -
18 votes
-
allow sounds linked to pictures or words to be uploaded onto smart learning suite work space
I would like to create a digital word wall that will allow the kids to click on a word and the word will be linked to my voice saying the word. I would like for this to be uploaded to my smart learning suite workspace so each kid will have their own word wall with sound attached
18 votes -
Allow SMART amp workspaces that have already been created to be uploaded into SMART Learning Suite Online.
SMART has provided directions for this process on their website, but they do not work. SMART amp workspaces are exported as a .wst file and SMART Learning Suite Online will only allow Notebook, PDF, and PPT files to be uploaded.
18 votes -
Notifications and different groups
It`s one function I have missed in SMART amp and that I hope would be possible to include in SLSO; When ss are able to sign in, and if I give them something to work on at home, or at school, I really want to get a notification in SLSO when ss have done any changes in their workspaces. In SMART amp I had to go through all of the ws or go to Google disk to see who had been signed in.
Another thing that would be perfect is if we could hand out different ws to different groups…
18 votesHi Kristin. It’s great to hear from you. We will definitely take this into account when we design the new features in SLS Online.
-
18 votes
-
Easy access to clear all "broom"
I would like to request for the clear all "broom" to be placed directly on the navigation bar so that we don't have to click the "more" 3 dots.
17 votes -
Can you improve login accessibility because on all our smartboards there all multiple users, and it takes too much time to login every time
Can you improve login accessibility because on all our smartboards there all multiple users, and it takes too much time to login every time
17 votes -
Grading Slides
Being able to view the completion of the slides as a whole and not having to click on each slide to view the students who completed the assignment.
17 votes -
open multiple Lumio lessons simultaneously
In some instances, it would be helpful to open multiple Lumio lessons simultaneously. Why? In order to utilize the safe view of embedded YouTube videos when teaching a whole group lesson. A teacher of non-verbal students relies on the videos in conjunction with the other parts of her Lumio lessons, and loves that the embedded/linked video option takes up less space on her laptop. The videos load much faster, too!
17 votes -
Add a speech to text feature for students.
Reach the younger students or those who struggle with writing. Allowing these students to use a speech to text feature in learning suite will give them the independence to enter exactly what they want.
17 votes -
Add a file from google drive an an already existing Lesson
If I already created a lesson, I would love to be able to add a file from Google drive. Currently, it seems that in order to do that, I have to start a new lesson
17 votes -
Monster Quiz results exportable as csv, excel, sheets
Monster Quiz results exportable as csv, excel, sheets
17 votes -
PDF: Multiple pages in collaborative activities
PDF: Multiple pages in collaborative activities
Some PDF documents and question sets are more than one page. I would like to be able to share the entire text as 1 collaborative activity to facilitate group work through smart notebook.17 votes -
An optional "Raise Your Hand" request for students on their dashboards and during lesson.
Many students have anxiety or self esteem issues, so if there was a way for students to click an option on the screen that alerts the teacher that they need assistance that would be great.
It should exist in the toolbar of the screen and always be visible to the students.
17 votes -
Lock Size on Infinitely Cloned Objects
The advanced locking features have been a wonderful addition. It would be very helpful to have the option to choose to "Lock - Allow Move" by default any images that are infinitely cloned to prevent students from accidentally enlarging images.
16 votes
- Don't see your idea?