2122 results found
-
Canadian Coins as a manipulative
There are coins in both USD and EURO, we need CAD as well.
21 votes -
Presenter/Speaker Notes!!
I've presented/facilitated using SLSO and since there are no presenter/speaker notes I needed to also have my Google Slides open and in Presenter View to use the notes already there. I found it to be quite cumbersome with all the windows: Zoom, SLSO, Presenter View Notes, Google Slide...it was a lot and not easily usable.
21 votes -
Add more than 10 items to the Super Sort games
Need more than 20 items (10,10) for Super Sort- it is an interactive way to do attendance. The kids drag their names into the spaceship to check in each day- but we have more than 20 students in classes. 15 rows would be ideal.
20 votesacknowledged ·
AdminSMART Technologies Product Management
(Product Manager, SMART Technologies)
responded
Thanks for the feedback. Have you considered using a Whole-Class Whiteboard activity for attendance? We have several templates in Lumio Library. Here are a few you can try.
https://suite.smarttech-prod.com/content/4f6bf48d-516d-4f0b-9f4f-27fd022854f0 https://suite.smarttech-prod.com/content/9e1b3216-93f0-4d21-9d73-c2944f19015c https://suite.smarttech-prod.com/content/11c66b8b-8e4e-4e79-906c-b30450f46550 https://suite.smarttech-prod.com/content/b93b7087-9c1b-4f95-bb64-46c457872d68
-
Add Full Screen on Lumio
On Smart Notebook you have the option to present your lesson in full screen. When I use Lumio on my Smart Board it only uses about 2/3 of the screen the rest is gray. I would like to utilize the entire Smart Board space.
20 votes -
Crop photos
Smart Suite needs a crop function. When I insert a picture, I'd like to be able to crop out edges to make a picture fit the activity better. This needs to do everything Google Slides does, but more attractive! Let us bling out our lessons! Give more font choices and shapes!
20 votes -
allow animation from google slides to function in SLSO
Allow the animations from the google slides to work in SLSO
20 votes -
insert web page with URL
Insert a web page in an SLSO lesson. We can add a LAB activity & a Response quiz, which is great. I would like to be able to add a web page to the lesson too. When I upload a Google Slide, all the hyperlinks are deactivated - I would like a way to put them back in. Thank you.
20 votes -
Lined/Grid Paper Backgrounds NEED to be Available on SLSO
It would be really great if lined paper and grid paper backgrounds would show up when the notebook file is shared with the SMART boards.
20 votesThanks for the feedback, Bernadette. We are planning to support backgrounds better in both SMART Board iQ and SMART Learning Suite Online.
-
Running 2 activities at the same time
I would like for students while in centers to be able to work on 2 different activities at the same time. Such as one group on monster quiz and one a document that I created.
20 votesThank you for your suggestion. We may be able to support this use case soon with some of the work that we are doing around asynchronous lesson access for students. Stay tuned.
-
Add a camera tool in Lumio
In order for students to take a pic of their work to add it to Lumio, they must use the camera tool from their Chromebook then navigate the pic from their downloads folder on CB to their Lumio page. Having a camera tool in Lumio would make this process a lot more efficient and not interrupt the flow of the lesson.
19 votesunder review ·
AdminSMART Technologies Product Management
(Product Manager, SMART Technologies)
responded
Thanks for the suggestion. We'll look into if it's possible to capture images directly from a camera source.
-
Allow ability to drag over objects to select them.
One should be able to drag over objects in Lumio to be able to select them. Selecting by clicking on each object can be very time consuming.
19 votes -
Teacher Dashboard Separate From the Delivery Display
The delivery display is the screen that you show to the class in person and stream online. There should be a separate teacher dashboard that I can have open on a separate device through which I can manage the class, view student input for filtering, and control what is being shown to the class as far as class input.
19 votes -
Embedding videos from Google Drive
Allowing for our google drive videos to be embedded similar to the youtube embed.
19 votes -
Ability to mute music in games.
Sometimes need to be able to talk and not have the music always running. Or I don't want student devices all playing music and disrupting class. I can mute when in notebook on desktop but not online.
19 votes -
Chromebook app
Please design a Chromebook app so teachers can create new content and save in G-drive.
19 votes -
Animation
Just realized - object animation doesn't work in SLS online page neither on device screen (particularly phone).
19 votes -
export completed student handout
Hi, I have not seen a way to export completed student handouts. This would be a great way to have students complete formative/ summative assessments within Lumio. Is there a way to do it or can it be added?
18 votesin beta ·
AdminSMART Technologies Product Management
(Product Manager, SMART Technologies)
responded
The ability to export Handout and Workspace activities to PDF is live now in the beta channel. Please give it a try and give feedback on the experience.
For details on joining the beta channel, see The Lumio Beta channel - Lumio
-
Have a visual timer as a widget for more SPED related classroom
SPED classrooms tend to use more visual timers than the one standard on the board already. I added an example below of what it would look like.
18 votes -
Adding Image/text formatting options
I would appreciate if we could have some quick formatting options when we select multiple images/text boxes like we have in Google Slides, such as align and distribute. This makes styling each slide a lot faster.
18 votes -
embedded browser content in Window
We have special ed students that need to use just one window, if we could embed a browser into a Lumio page, then they would never need to leave the page.
18 votes
- Don't see your idea?