2122 results found
-
ELA needs more characters
Please make the character in responses unlimited!!
27 votes -
Ability to chose whether Shout it Out in SLSO is student paced or teacher driven
Currently, Shout it Out is teacher driven and all students are directed to the activity when the teacher launches it. If the Shout it Out had the option of "student paced" students would to be able to submit images as evidence of learning after completing other SMART activities without having to have the teacher continuously launch Shout it Out.
27 votesThank you for your feedback, Candace. That is a very interesting use case for Shout It Out. We do have plans to make other aspects of SMART Learning Suite Online student paced, and they may address your use case even if they are not directly related to Shout It Out.
-
Collaborative activity pages.
It would be essential for some of us being able to keep the same groups automatically when changing from one collaborative page to another, as sometimes one page is not enough and creating the groups every time is frustrating for both teachers and students.
26 votes -
Be able to add audio files (vs. live mic recording) to Lumio pages.
As a music teacher I would like to be able to add audio files, without live recording, to my Lumio pages.
25 votes -
Sharing student work
When you have an individual student work, it would be nice to be able to select one student example and project it on to everyone's screen to discuss.
25 votes -
Ability to download student responses to activities as a PDF and excel file.
Many districts use grading software that allows .cvs files of grades to be uploaded. If this product allowed student responses to be exported to an excel file, the student work could be graded and the data could be analyzed to help inform instruction.
24 votes -
Resize boxes in Rank Order
It would be great to have the ability to make the boxes larger in Rank Order. When you only have a few options the boxes can look quite small and lost on the page. It can also be tricky to get the options to go into the correct box as they are smaller in size than the options. Younger learners might end up putting the selection in the box above or below by mistake.
23 votes -
Give students the ability to turn sound on and off for game-based activities
Currently, game-based activity sounds can only be turned on and off for teachers. Students should have the same capability to make the games more engaging for them.
23 votes -
View all pupils work on individual activity
When pupils are working on individual activity or group activity, I would like to be able to see all pupils work as a set of tiles showing thier live work. Then click on one to view it in more detail. I love the way I can interact with them but it's awkward not knowing if they need help until I click on their work.
23 votes -
Links in SMART Notebook files are not active after being uploaded to SLSO
After building a SMART Notebook file & uploading to SLSO, none of the links are active: webpage, sound effects, YouTube videos, etc.
Will this be a future option?
Thank you.
23 votes -
Allow Pre-set teams
I'd like to be able to establish separate classes, and within those classes have a class list and pre-made teams. My students work in teams for the quarter and it is tedious to add them to the same teach each time we do an activity.
23 votesHi Tracy. Thank you for your suggestion. We will be adding support for multiple classes this fall, and we will also consider your suggestion of having persistent teams for our backlog.
-
I'd like to embed a small video (from youtube) inside of a slide. Like in the corner, of a slide I have created. Instead of as a whole new s
I'd like to embed a video in the corner of a slide I have already created. This way I don't have to leave my content slide to play a video. Currently, you can only embed videos as their own slide.
22 votes -
Increase the number of faces on an interactive dice
I use the interative dice and spinner a lot but am limited with the amount of spaces/faces in the pre-determined setting. I'd like to be able to increase the faces on the dice (eg, 10 sided dice)
22 votes -
22 votes
-
Allow interactive Google Slides to remain interactive once uploaded/imported. All of the movable images go static.
Allow interactive Google Slides to remain interactive once uploaded/imported. All of the movable images go static.
22 votes -
Could we add sound to our Smart Learning Suite lesson?
I teach kindergarten and if my children could click on my picture to get the instructions for the slide that would be perfect. In the actual Smart Notebook we can add a sound bit. Could we add audio here?
22 votes -
Convert a page back to a regular slide after using it as a handout or workspace
Convert a page back to a regular slide after using it as a handout or workspace
22 votes -
It would be great to be able to download a file/lesson created in Smart Learning Suites online to the desktop version.
It would be great to be able to download a file/lesson created in Smart Learning Suites online to the desktop version.
22 votes -
I teach 4 classes a day with the same lesson. I would like the option of not saving changes made during presentation mode.
Since I teach four classes the same math lesson. I have to have 4 copies of the same lesson since it automatically saves any changes that I make during the lesson. I would like the option to save or not save the file when going back to the homepage.
22 votesHi Vickie. Thank you for your feedback. Do you use any activities such as Shout It Out in the lessons that you teach? One of the side effects of not saving lesson changes and reusing the same lesson is that any student data/work will be lost.
Also, what kind of changes do you not want to save? If it’s a page designed as an activity where you move objects, one workaround is to convert the page to a “Handout” activity, which gives you the ability to “play” the activity and easily reset it back to the original state. Would that help with your workflow?
This is certainly something we will consider, but I wanted to make sure we explored some alternatives.
-
Have a trash bin for Class Sessions.
Please make a trash can for Class Sessions like there is in My Library. If a teacher accidentally deletes a lesson from the Class Sessions tab, there is no way to retrive the changes or work affiliated with that file.
21 votes
- Don't see your idea?