866 results found
-
random group generator
since flash is no longer supported on SMART notebook 18.0, we need a replacement random group generator within SMART; it was an extremely useful tool that is very dearly missed!
10 votes -
Anagram Game
Would it be able to create an HTML 5 version of the Anagram Game which was available in previous versions prior to SMART Notebook 17?
10 votes -
The ability to go back and forth from SMART NOTEBOOK to SMART Learning Suite
There is no function to go back and forth with the same lesson in SMART NOTEBOOK or Learning Suite. If create a lesson in one, it does not show up in the other. SMART NOTEBOOK has so many new features but Learning suite is easier for students interactions.
10 votes -
I still would love to see a card match game. Where you flip two cards and if you have a match the cards go away (memory but in LAB version)
Is it possible to form a memory game for LAB. Where a student would select two cards and if they make a match the cards go away (a point for them). I love doing memory games whole group because it really engages my other students at the same time (they have to watch to see where the cards are hiding). This would be fantastic for my class and hopefully others too but I'm assuming wouldn't be hard to adapt from your already exiting flip out game.
Example (my students love this game) but It would be sooo incredible to be…
10 votes -
9 votes
-
Smart Notebook 23 is missing the ability to type in shapes.
Smart Notebook 23 does not have the ability to type inside shapes. Please bring this function back.
9 votes -
"Mask" vs.Crop
The "mask" feature is inefficient. It launches in the center at a small size when it would be much better if it launched at the edges of the image. Both the mask frame and the actual image can be moved, which is frustrating.
Why not just make it a cropping feature like everyone is used to??
9 votes -
ten sided dice
I miss the ten sided dice. I use them all the time to demonstrate how to play a math game.
9 votes -
9 votes
-
Camera and cropping
Cropping and camera shots were the highlights of smart notebook for me! These are essential tools I think.
9 votes -
Equation Editor
It would be great if I could insert an equation right in the text. If I want to insert an equation in a paragraph I have to leave space, open the equation tool, type it in then resize to fit.
It would be great if there was a size option for the equation tool. When adjusting the equation and I click to insert the size increases and I have to resize.
The text that is used to write the equation is not what it use to be. It is distorted and looks nothing like an equation editor math equation.
9 votes -
Make it an option to always have the thin line as the default size when using pens.
When writing with the pens, the default line is thick. It would be nice to have the default option to be the thin line, or at least, make it so you can choose it once while you're working. Instead, you have to reset it each time you pick up the pen.
9 votes -
watermark
I am a teacher that often creates lessons at home. Is it possible to remove the watermark on the basic version as I do not have a SmartBoard in my house?
9 votes -
Make a SMART notebook available to chromebooks
Make it so you can create notebook files online or create a notebook that will work with chromebooks.
9 votes -
ARM64 support on Windows for SMART Notebook
SMART Notebook currently does not natively support ARM64 based Windows devices. Please add native support for these devices are they are becoming more common.
8 votes -
regular polygons
The regular polygon tool no longer draws regular polygons. The angles are all wrong. Perhaps the tool has not been updated to cope with the 16:9 screen resolution.
8 votes -
The new 2023 version does not allow multiple slides to be "clear ink from page" at one time
The new 2023 version does not allow multiple slides to be "clear ink from page" at one time. On version 2022 you could Ctrl + click on multiple slides followed by using the top page to clear ink from all the pages simultaneously.
8 votes -
edit text box
I can no longer double click on a textbox that has already been created and edit any of the typing. It is as if it is an image once you leave the box for the first time.
8 votes -
printing with screenshots is blurry
in 23, if you have images that have been screen captured onto the page, when you print them, the images are not readable.
You have to open in 22 and then print the pages. This is rough.
8 votes -
Mask and some other issues
First of all, congratulations on the new version 23 of SMART Notebook.It is an improvement and some problems have been solved.
I am experiencing the following issuesMask functionIs disappeared in V23 and is indispensable for me.
Screenshot is cumbersome
After taking a screenshot, I want to choose whether to send it to the current page or a new page. Now I first have to click on a pull down menu to switch between the different options. I would like to choose between these two options immediately. Also I have always ton resize the capture, because it is imported mutch…
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?