2114 results found
-
Hot Text Feature: Have a passage uploaded and require students to select text based evidence
Hot Text Feature: Have a passage uploaded and require students to select text based evidence.
6 votesThanks for the suggestion, Stacey. If you have an example of this type of activity, can you please share it with us? It would help us design how such an activity would work.
-
I cannot find any way to save the work done online.
When I present and make annotations how can I save them in sls online? I cannot see a save button and I am not asked to save when I log off.
6 votes -
Teacher dashboard on all activities
Teacher Dashboard
It would be very helpful to have a teacher dashboard available for all Lumio activities. This would allow teachers to monitor student participation, assess learning, and easily track student engagement throughout a lesson.5 votes -
Select multiple pages at a time in a file
Please can we have the facility to select multiple pages in a class session / library file as we can when editing in a smartnotebook file. Often I want to delete / move multiple pages around when editing and I have to do each individually which takes more time
5 votes -
Is it possible for the Lumio student screen switch to teacher handout for the students when I am working out an example so I don't have to
Is it possible for the Lumio student screen switch to teacher handout for the students when I am working out an example so I don't have to continue to go back to edit each time I want them to see me work out an example live.
5 votes -
racing game
Racing game is fun but I would be more beneficial and engaging if it was updated but more importantly if students can answer questions on their own screen while still going against other students. I have students play on one screen is a little difficult for the students. Have the ability to great groups like we do with group activity and letting students play against each other on the own screen would be great and what would be more amazing is having a option where the whole class can play against each other.
5 votes -
Record my Lesson
Record my entire lesson with writing and voice for students that were absent or on homebound.
5 votes -
Annotate in Split Screen
Being able to have both screen up and able to annotate in SPLIT SCREEN would be helpful in modeling what is happening on a student screen and what is happening on my screen. Right now, we can only annotate on full screen. Being able to annotate across both screens would be very helpful.
5 votes -
Birthdays
It would be great if there was a way to include an automatic birthday shout out to students
5 votes -
The ability to share a session in your Class Sessions tab with another teacher
To be able to share a session in your Class Sessions tab (after it has been completed) with another teacher. This would be useful to be able to share the data/ comments collected on a session with my year group partner so we can compare/ collate how students are doing across the year group. Also, helpful if one of us has completed the lesson before the other, to have an idea of possible misconceptions or issues before they teach.
5 votes -
Want to add own fonts on smart board and in Lumio
Want to add own fonts on Smartboard and in Lumio. Different countrys have their own fonts for easy reading and correct letter shape. Also for dyslexic fonts. (Not your new fonts for dyslexics.)
5 votes -
app
I use lumio on my iPad to deliver notes to students. It would be helpful if lumio had an app for IOS that allowed for the use of an apple pencil or stylus that automatically picks up writing, and when using hand touch it moves the screen not the writing. (similar features to notability).
5 votes -
add Lexend font to Lumio (research backed font for accessibility and dyslexia
Add Lexend font to Lumio
5 votes -
Make math tools, equations, and symbols available within activities like Shout It Out!, Team Quiz, etc.
In setting up Shout It Out! activities or Team Quiz activities, we cannot include math tools, equations, or symbols in question prompts or multiple choice options. It would be fantastic to have a formative assessment tool like these that allow me to pose question using math tools, equations, and symbols as well as enable students to respond to questions with math tools, equations, and symbols available to more clearly convey their thinking! :)
5 votes -
Being able to change background and backside on the cards when making a memory
Hi! I´m working with young people (ages from 16-20) with learning disabilities and other disabilities (e.g autism) at a High school and I would like to be able to change the background for the memory-activity and also the backside for the memory-cards. The memory-cards all have different figures at the back and that makes it difficult for our students, if it would be possible to have the same backside on all cards they would be more like the "physical" memory-cards we use. When it comes to the background it can sometimes be better to have a more neutral background that…
5 votesunder review ·
AdminSMART Technologies Product Management
(Product Manager, SMART Technologies)
responded
Thanks for the suggestion. We may explore more neutral themes for the Memory Match activity.
-
jamboard
Is there any way that you could make it so that Jamboard files from Google Drive could be imported and converted to Lumio files prior to Jamboard being discontinued? I have teachers who have a lot of lessons they'd love to port in to Lumio.
Thanks!
5 votes -
Timer option to add to a single page
Add a timer in the corner of a page that shows the countdown...while students completing a test.
5 votes -
Allow us to color the background of the slide.
Currently, I have to build the slide in Notebook and then import it to Lumio in order to change the background from white.
5 votes -
translate slide
I want students to be able to see content in their language.
5 votes -
YouTube Video Control
I would like to be able to play and have control of the YouTube videos on the Student Computers during Teacher led lessons.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?