2114 results found
-
Edit/make lessons with coworkers (like in Google Drive) - not just share it
Can you in Spark edit lessons with co-workers like in Google Drive? I know you can share the lesson and then edit, but the changes will only be in your library.
7 votes -
Divided Shape Notebook Import to Lumio
I would love it if the Divided Shapes created in Notebook worked when imported into Lumio. Also, I would love it if you could change the font, size, and color of the fractions if you choose to show fractions.
7 votesunder review ·
AdminSMART Technologies Product Management
(Product Manager, SMART Technologies)
responded
Thanks for the feedback. We will consider bringing this functionality from Notebook into Lumio.
-
The Ability to Add Audio Files to Pages and Game Based Activities
I would like the ability to add audio clips to pages and game based activities. If I can add video, and I can add images, I should also be able to add audio. Adding audio would be helpful with activities for Multilingual students, students in foreign language classes, and activities created for music, choir, or band and orchestra. Or just for teachers who are creating activities with vocabulary concepts that would benefit from an audio click attached.
7 votes -
7 votes
-
Undo ink
Be able to undo ink (or any action), step by step, instead of the ‘clear all’ (rather nuclear option) we have at the moment!
7 votes -
Could the fill colors for shapes have an opacity scale, from transparent to opaque?
If I were to use the circles as bingo chips, I would like to be able to see through them like real bingo chips! Then I can verify if the student's selection is correct. Also, the student could still see their answer, without it being completely hidden.
7 votes -
wheel template
I would like to see a spinning wheel template that could be filled in with content (ie. words or numbers). It would be like a wheel of fortune spinning wheel but we edit each section on the wheel.
7 votes -
need full slideshow creation/presentation features - add bullets to text boxes, use Speaker Notes and Presentation View,
need full slideshow creation/presentation features - add bullets to text boxes, use Speaker Notes and Presentation View, and have the teacher dashboard available inside the teacher's presenter-view screen, so that teacher can view the student-progress without having that visible to whole class by displaying it on the cleartouch panel
7 votes -
YouTube embedded in smaller window on page
It'd be great if we could embed a YouTube video and resize it to play on the page without it going full screen/taking up the whole page (like it does in Notebook). This way, we can watch the video and pause when we want to ask questions or take observations while watching the video, as opposed to having to leave the window and come back to it to find our place in the video again when documenting ideas.
7 votes -
export pdf to google drive
When I create a whiteboard document and then want to save this document to share with students who are absent, have learning disabilities or physical disabilities it is important to be able to save/export the document as a PDF which we can do. However, it only saves locally on the Smartboard or to a Flash drive.
Please allow the Share/Export PDF to go to our Google Drive as we are cloud based and asking teachers to purchase flash drives is a nuisance.
Thanks!
7 votes -
equation editor for students
Now that we have an equation editor for teachers, we need one for students. We need an equation editor tool in the Student tools so that when they are in an Activity (handout, workspace or whole class whiteboard, then can add equations too.
7 votes -
Manual sorting of students for group workspace
Would be great if we could manually sort students into collaborative groups like on Zoom or Teams. Having them automatically and randomly sorted makes it difficult when we have planned strategic groups based on ability to complete collaborative activities. Just integrating an option to randomize groups or manually sort them would be great!
7 votes -
Improve Lumio by being able to save your work as a google doc/slide, word doc/powerpoint.
I'd love if Lumio would add a feature where we could save our work as a google doc. Google classroom has a feature for them to use Lumio for their work, but after finishing the assignment, there is no feature to allow them to turn it in as a google doc nor anything else.
7 votes -
7 votes
-
Reset button from the board - while using a Lumio lesson on the IFP board
While teaching a lesson with a Lumio file on the IFP board, we need a reset button to erase all annotations and re-position all movable parts to the original locations before the lesson was started. When teaching the same lesson multiple times a day, getting back to the original starting point of the Lumio file is essential! There is a reset button on the web-based lesson in 'start' mode, to reset each page individually, but that option isn't even available when teaching directly from the board.
7 votes -
Copy and paste an element in the same page or to another page
We have two 6000 series TBI. When we write directly on the TBI, we would like to have the possibility of copying a formula or just a text and copying it in the same page or in another page of TBI. Indeed, we have the possibility to "duplicate", but it is not very practical to move the formula to another corner of the page and which is not possible to put this element on another page. I have already had many requests from our teachers! Would it be possible to develop this function? Thank you in advance !
7 votes -
MP3 files
It would be awesome to be able to link/upload audio files to lumio. I have to switch to nearpod for this type of lesson, and as a language teacher, this is frequently.
7 votes -
Student Portfolio
It would be great to have a folder system which Lumio can create from students who are logged into your lessons. What I would love to see is the ability to either used your devices screen shot tool or have a built in Lumio Screen shot tool to capture evidence of student learning in a handout and be able to drop it into an organized folder system in Lumio. Currently, I'm doing this by taking screen shots of student work and adding those images to either a Google Doc file or storing them in folders in my Google Drive. It…
7 votes -
embed voice to objects, words and sentences
For elementary grades expecially, it would be a game changer to be able to embed sounds onto objects. Meaning, if I click on this object, it has a sound attached to it. If I click on the word, "What," that I typed, I can embed my voice attached to that object so when students lick on the word, they hear my voice saying "what." Of, if it is a whole sentence, I can embed my voice reading that sentence. Same for a letter, color, shape, etc.
7 votes -
spell check
Spell check when in editing mode needed
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?