2114 results found
-
Student handouts - accessable to students for review and action over time
Enable folders or something - that students can access over time or reference back to - I teach online and my students work at different paces. So it would be helpful to have handouts on my videos that students watching the video could access and work along with the lesson. This idea would alos work for guided notes with a unit or a unit review.
8 votes -
Wireless screen share from IOS operating system.
Share the laptop screen wirelessly from IOS without using apple tv.
8 votes -
Student responses - drawings - preview
When the kids turn in their answers I have to click on each individual kid to see their work. I would love it if I could see a preview screen shot so that I can use it as a quick check for understanding. Clicking on each individual one takes too much time - especially if I have 5 classes of 25+kids to get through in a day.
8 votes -
I just want a blank place that I can write
I just want to use old files on this new online. I also want to write on the board with out having to make into an entire activity. Where is the blank site I can write Welcome to my students?
8 votes -
More Text/Characters
I LOVE "Shout it Out!" and use it frequently in my classroom. My students and I would love to be able to elaborate and add evidence into the text boxes, but often they run out of room. Is there a way, other than adding actually text boxes, to add more text to one box?????
8 votes -
Integrating the gallery into SMART lab activities that allow images.
Integrating the gallery into SMART lab activities that allow images.
8 votes -
Student Turn int
Ability to add text to a pdf
Able to copy a lesson
Ability for students to turn in lessons8 votes -
Scrolling whiteboard
I would love to have the ability to have a scrolling whiteboard. Working long math problems is prohibitive if i have to create a new page halfway through the equation.
8 votes -
Convert a handout or workspace back to page.
The ability to change back to a back that was converted to activity after lesson was saved or finished editing. I know I can undo, but that is only if I catch the change before exiting Edit Mode.
8 votes -
Clone a page and name pages
We would like the option to clone a page (ex. flip out, fill in the blank, rank order etc.) within the SLS so we could easily change the content (sight words) on the flip out cards.
8 votes -
Create presentations on Smart Notebook Player
Ability to make new presentations on Smart Notebook Player without having to upload them as you would be creating them on there.
8 votes -
Possobility to add few classes to Smart lab
I teach seven different groups (session in each is 45 minutes). It would be really helpful if I could add few classes with different IDs.
8 votesHi. Thanks for your feedback. This work is highly requested and planned in our backlog. Stay tuned for future updates.
-
Revert back to the original presentation.
Being able to revert back to the original presentation after choosing to change the slides to be interactive.
8 votesThanks for your feedback, Yelena. If you converted a page to be interactive in creation mode, you can undo the change. We will look at adding undo to delivery mode in the future.
-
Keeping transitions in ppt
When I upload a ppt into SMART, it doesn't keep my transitions (some of which are important to the content)
8 votesThank you for the suggestion. We will consider this for our roadmap.
-
8 votes
-
Resize Checklists within Widget Wall
The Widget Wall checklist can be enlarged to a certain point and begins to cut off parts of the text when you get to a size where the text is larger than the available space. This is important for when teachers have larger rooms and the students in the back of the class need to see what is included in the checklist.
7 votes -
Widget Wall Split Screen Resizing
It would greatly benefit teachers if Widget Walls would resize to fit the entire screen when in split screen mode or if it were scrolable. Right now you only see half of the wall in split screen and you are unable to scroll to see the widgets on the other (hidden) half.
7 votes -
Widget Wall Recipes accessible from both the browser and app
Widget Wall have been well received by teachers, but we found that Recipes saved on Lumio (web browser) do not appear in the Lumio app and therefore need to be re-created. This is important because it's much easier to use a laptop to create more text heavy widgets (class lists, instructions, checklist, etc).
7 votes -
"Shout it out"
Give teachers the ability to increase the font size of the responses in "Shout it Out", they're way too small to be read when they come up on the Smart Board.
7 votes -
text to speech
I would love for the option to read what the choices are in the games. So if doing a matching game, I can include my voice reading it as well.
7 votes
- Don't see your idea?