2123 results found
-
Make it possible to stop deletion of other student's work on collaborative workspace
I would like to have an option to stop students from being able to delete other students work in a collaborative workspace.
8 votes -
Adding images to the games
To make the games more efficient you should be able to add not just questions but images. For example it would be nice to play the Monster game and be able to add an image of a graph. That way students can answer questions about the graph. Same thing with the race car game and the game show
8 votes -
Add voice recording for students in individual handouts
Currently, teachers can add in voice instructions to pages but students can't - it would be great if students had the option to do, as a way to either engage individuals in new ways or to accommodate challenges with fine motor or writing skills.
8 votes -
Improved Adding a link feature
When adding a link, the text should be clickable like in every other platform they use, not the little blue box with the arrow.
8 votes -
Multiple slides in one!
Nearpod has a great feature that lets you create a small slideshow within the bounds of a single slide (think multiple slides in one). This is an incredibly powerful tool! It allows a student to break down the steps of a concept without the disconnect that occurs when you move on to the next slide. I'd love to see something like that come to SLS! Math teachers would be able to use the slideshow feature to show the steps to solving a problem, or art classes can use it to illustrate layering effects, etc.
8 votes -
Group work with multiple boards
I thought your new feature of rotational boards would do this. It would be great if I could set up 4 or more pages and then assign group to work on different boards and rotate through the boards with a timer feature.
8 votes -
generate QR codes for teacher led student activities
Rather than have students enter a class ID, for young learners a QR code makes it easier to log into.
8 votes -
8 votes
-
Results of games and activities
I think we need to see the results and track how our students did on games and little quizzes. Tracking these would make them viable as an assessment. Otherwise it's not worth the effort of making them.
8 votes -
A break down of quiz questions after a monster quiz to see which students got questions right or wrong for grading purposes.
A final summary showing every question throughout the smart suite learning deck with all questions and answers for each student would be really helpful so that you could use it for grading. Kind of like when they do a google forms quiz and you can see individual responses after for each student.
8 votes -
I think it would be wonderful if there would be a way I could get a report/results from our activity!
Results = Grades
8 votes -
Lower Case Making Words Template
Please offer the Making Words manipulative with lower case letters.
8 votes -
More games and Themes
We want more games, we do the classes active and fun, games are awesome but how many times a year can you play the monsters? or the monkeys? and themes would be awesome, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine's. At one point I saw the Halloween theme but I didn´t see it again, what happened?
8 votes -
Math Notation Tool
As a math teacher, I really need advanced math tools for Calculus. Please please please. Is there a way to work with Design Science for their MathType application
(MathType is a software application created by Design Science that allows the creation of mathematical notation for inclusion in desktop and web applications.)8 votes -
Student-Paced Lesson Report
I would like to see which students have accessed the student paced lessons.
8 votes -
Only allow students to delete/erase their own work in collaborative work spaces
Only allow students to delete/erase their own work in collaborative work spaces
8 votes -
Record a voice over that can play when each slide is accessed.
I'd like to be able to actually teach over each slide instead of just have my kids read it independently. Kids learn in different ways and some of my kids just won't read this independently unless I am right over them. Maybe they might pay more attention if they hear my voice.
8 votes -
puzzle game
one of the activities will be to use an image and make it a puzzle for kids to put together
8 votes -
Ability to push out multiple activities at once
I have created multiple activities (I would like to separate my activities into individual files instead of all together) and would like to be able to share more than 1 activity with students at a time. It would be great if we can have the ability to see all the files, push whichever activities we would like students to try at once, and leave the activities on the site until the next round whether we choose to add more or take away some. At this point, it seems I am only able to push out 1 activity at a time.
8 votes -
save questions and other data entry items for the the games in the online learning suite..
I would like SMART Online Learning to save questions sets, lists etc. for the games/labs like the desktop version does. It would be great if you could use question sets and lists in multiple games.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?