866 results found
-
watermark
A better zoom meeting interaction. Meaning, get rid of the watermark since we cannot be on campus connected to a smartboard in the first place.
5 votes -
Printing defaults
By default SMART Notebook prints in colour.
Even if you untick the print in colour option, the setting is only retained for that session meaning that when you close and reopen the program it goes back to printing in colour as default.
This is particularly wasteful.
Please introduce a registry key or other setting which will allow us to set the default print option to monochrome.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
What happened to the Graphs Wizard?? Please bring it back!
NEED GRAPHS WIZARD
5 votes -
text to speech for sound option
Can you please add a text-to-speech "sound" option instead of just voice recording or a downloaded sound? Our teachers do not all have microphones with their computers. Other similar products have text to speech playback. For instance, if putting a child's name on a button in an daily attendance activity it could read the label "student A" when touched instead of having the teacher physically record "student A". This would save a lot of time compared to similar products.
5 votes -
Remove Students
Remove inappropriate student names from online activities and lab activities. When students use fake names to logon to activities can we please kick them out straight away, rather than remove all students.
5 votes -
Integrating the Gallery with SMART lab activities that support images.
Integrating the Gallery with SMART lab activities that support images.
5 votes -
I would like to have an interactive hundret square
I had used an interactive hudret square which was very usefull for lessons in low grades. Could you do something about that?
5 votes -
lab sorting activity
I'd love to be able to sort in 3 or even 4 categories in 'super tri' game.
I'd also love to be able to sort sounds.5 votes -
After updating to the latest Smart Notebook software the full screen toolbar no longer works. My idea is that the toolbar actually works.
After updating to the latest Smart Notebook software the full screen toolbar no longer works. My idea is that the toolbar actually works.
5 votes -
you should make it easily compatitable with the intous pen by Wacom
you should make it easily compatible with the intous pen by Wacom
5 votes -
Equation Editor
I like all the options in the new equation editor. Thank you.
5 votes -
SMART lab
I like the new SMART lab activities with the different templates but hope that there will be added further templates where you can choose your own picture as a background. The pictures of current templates are especially for primary students so I hope you will add also templates for secondary students. I appreciate that you can create categories for Shout it out. But it is possible to add texts and photos at the same time to a Shout it out session?
5 votes -
SMART Response
I am getting a lot of flak on the deprecation of Response (clickers) from teachers in my district. I want some features added to the new response 2.0 to help alleviate the transition. This is hopefully a springboard response to help make it better.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
5 votes
-
Feedback for: YouTube add-on
Tell us what you liked, disliked and any suggestions.
5 votes -
A link to helpful videos in the Gallery Tab or under the Help Topic in Menu
Since there are so many SEEs creating videos about using SMART NB as well as troubleshooting in SMART NB, I think it would be a great idea to add some kind of link to these video in the Gallery Tab. Many educators who use SMART NB and SMART Boards (as well as other SMART Technologies products) every day have no idea that these videos even exist. Perhaps a link to troubleshooting and/or other helpful videos could be added to the Gallery Tab or in the Help Section of the Menu?
5 votes -
please reinstate the option to have activity builder on the desktop smartboard app rather than exclusively via lumio
please return the activity builder to the desktop smart notebook app
4 votes -
I teach chemistry and am often typing chemical formulas. I'd like to have a keyboard shortcut for supercripts and subscripts.
I teach chemistry and am often typing chemical formulas. I'd like to have a keyboard shortcut for supercripts and subscripts.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?