866 results found
-
The undo algorithm is inconsistent
In SMART Notebook 23.2, the algorithm for undo when inking seems to be counter-intuitive. Sometimes, it just undoes the most recently inked thing, which is what I would expect. Other times, it undoes the last 2 minutes worth of writing. Oddly, if I erase some ink and then click undo, it does NOT undo the erasure, but rather undoes the ink that was written earlier and leaves the partially erased ink there. Can your developers please debug/refine the undo algorithm in SMART Notebook?
4 votes -
it would be EXTREMELY nice if smartnotebook 24 could still play nice with mathtype like v22 did.
In Notebook 22.0, I used to be able to drag and drop math expressions from Math Type. I'm not sure why this doesn't work anymore with version 24. I would pay money for this functionality to return if possible, as the built in equation editor is just not as robust as the one in mathtype software.
4 votes -
Zoom Feature on a File Page
The zoom feature in SMART Notebook is currently quite unintuitive and difficult to use in the classroom.
Default Zoom Level: The default zoom setting is at 230%, which is intended to fill a SMART Board screen. However, this level limits the zoom range, as the maximum zoom is only 300%, meaning you can only magnify content an additional 30%. This limited zoom range doesn’t offer the flexibility needed in a classroom setting, where a larger range would be more helpful. For comparison, a useful magnification tool would allow zooming in and out with larger, practical increments—similar to how a microscope…
4 votes -
Include 'Auto save' option
Include the 'Autosave' option as they used to get with other apps such as Microsoft Word. Submitted on behalf of customer case: 00774265
4 votes -
Locked ink not erasable.
Whenever I lock anything written with the pens, it should not be possible to still erase. This defeats the purpose of locking it at all.
4 votesHi Michael, I am unable to recreate this issue. Can you give me additional details? Are you viewing on a computer or on a panel? Are you using the eraser tool or a your palm? Can you confirm which version of Notebook you're using? Those types of specifics.
-
Tools back!
I need the camera back! I need the split screen back! I need the pages to keep scrolling down! These were regular features used on a daily basis! If they are still there, I would love to know where!
4 votes -
Go back to version 22!
The version 23 should not have been released with so much problem in it.
My biggests issues are:
The link on one object is now applied to the hole page. So, every time I touch my screen it follows a random link that was not where I clicked.
We can not extend the page.
Geometric instrument appear behind everything so if a file is made from a word document, we just don't see them.
The printing are of the worst quality ever.This should not happen... I'm now searching for an alternative to SmartNotebook that will work with my smart…
4 votes -
Option to change screen shade color.
I really miss the option to change the screen shade color.
4 votes -
PowerPoint and PDF export on a Windows 11 Pro fails
In order to export then I must view in Notebook 22, then export as PDF or PPTx. Otherwise, I get a permission file error that I cannot export.
4 votes -
Who updated this? It's like you took away common sense functionality.
It's so frustrating that common sense functionality has been removed from Smartboard 23.
If you are typing something in a text box and you want to return to it to add or fix something you can't simply click on the area you want to fix. It simply doesn't allow you to place the cursor in with a click as you use to be able to do.
PLEASE FIX THIS.I'll mention the Shade feature again..it shouldn't just be the dimpled areas allow movement of the Shade...it should be as it was, any gray part of the shade allows the user…
4 votes -
Line spacing is missing!
Line spacing is also missing in Notebook 23. This is so frustrating.
4 votes -
Clear Ink from Multiple Pages
Clear ink from multiple pages at once.
I cannot clear ink from multiple pages at once in Smart Notebook 23. I could in 22.
4 votes -
When hovering over a text box in 23 the cursor remains as an arrow.
For some reason, when you have trying to type in a text box in Notebook 23 the cursor remains as an arrow instead of the class capital i shape with a top and a bottom on it. This makes is too ambiguous if you have actually accessed the text box to type. Please fix this ASAP
4 votes -
Bring Back the Interactive Hundred Chart
This chart was amazing for teaching students multiple mathematical concepts e.g. multiples of numbers, bridging to 10s etc. It was engaging, easy to use and had a variety of uses.
See picture below for reference. BRING IT BACK.
4 votes -
Einstellen / Ändern des Seitenformats Notebook 23
Das Seitenformat ist automatisch Querformat und kann nicht in Hochformat geändert werden! Vorher hat sich die Seite automatisch angepasst, wenn ich z.B. eine Buch/Arbeitsheftseite eingefügt habe. Jetzt leider nicht mehr!
Ohne der Funktion Seite erweitern ist das ein absoluter Rückschritt!
4 votes -
Create templates for adult learners
Create templates that are for adult learners (not babyish) for vocational training and general education.
4 votes -
Geometry triangle - Course triangle
It would be great if you could have the triangle in different versions. A triangle to determine the course would be very helpful for our needs in class. Or is there a way to adjust the angle determination ?
4 votes -
Print Selected Pages
Select page thumbnails on the left side of the smart notebook, then go to Print, and have an option to "print only selected pages" (instead of having to note the page numbers and going "print pages 10-13")
4 votes -
GIF images
I'd like the Notebook application to have the ability to use GIF images if found off the internet. It seems very trendy for social media nowadays. I am a deaf and hard of hearing teacher where we use ASL to communicate in the classroom. I wanted to use some GIF clips that contains ASL, or images that moves in a loop.
4 votes -
batch background change
I would love to see an option to (batch) change the background color/pattern for an entire existing Notebook file. It would save me so much time!!
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?