Skip to content

Lumio

Our team is working hard towards improving Lumio, and we would love to get your feedback on features and issues. Also, check back often to vote on ideas and see where your ideas are in the pipeline.

Lumio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2059 results found

1. Add option to change the slide background (ex. to a different colour or uploading an image similar to the google slides background option) instead of the time consuming current method of having to upload an image and resize it to fit then lock it in place for each slide? It would be amazing to be able to upload my current google slide images as a background to a Lumio slide instead of having to insert and resize/lock the image (especially when it doesn't fit the slide format in Lumio) or to change the background slide colour to create more accessible…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Accessibility issue: If possible, could there be a major increase in the size of the game and sorting visuals (currently words and images turn out way too small for my special education virtual students to see/read, especially students with vision difficulties like CVI). If there was a way to drastically increase the size (even if it means fewer multiple choice or sorting game options) that would allow my virtual DD students to actively participate in and be successful with the Lumio games, which we currently don't use as they are not able to see and read the choices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow educators to edit student's name during lessons: I am a virtual special education teacher, and often my students sign in but don't know how to change or edit their login name so it ends up staying our course code (which is confusing as I have multiple students who do not know how to change it to their name so it takes a while to figure out who is who) so it would helpful if I could write in their name instead of the course code during a lesson to better identify which students are participating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Delivery  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add or allow educators to download copies of student's work/pages during or afer the lesson, either as a JPG or PDF, instead of the only current option of taking a screenshot of the student work sample mid-lesson. If there was some way to download student work samples during or after lessons this would be so helpful as sometimes student responses are erased by students accidentally or not there when I return to the lesson.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow educators to have more than one Lumio lesson open at a time, so that we could be teaching with one Lumio lesson in one tab and editing the same lesson or a different lesson at the same time in another tab. Being able to edit or use more than one Lumio lesson at a time would be a gamechanger for virtual teachers!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add an ANIMATION feature (custom animation or a variety of animation options or both) or enable/allow seamless and functional uploading of pre-animated PPT/Google slides or Canva presentations. Currently I spend a significant amount of time using other software (Google slides, PPT, Canva) to design animated presentations (Ex. decoding short vowel letters and words animations when I am designing Science of Reading lessons to teach my special education students to segment, blend, and stretch CVC/CVCE words) but when I try uploading the animated lessons into Lumio none of the animations transfer or upload. There is no animation feature currently in Lumio…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Develop an option to choose different Lumio slide sizes (ex. Doc size (8.5x11) or Presentation (16:8), so that when we upload a specific size PPT or Canva presentation it stays the same size and we don't have to spend a tremendous amount of time resizing and reformatting everything, and so that when we upload PDFs or google docs we can select the size we need (and even have the option to have a lumio presentation use multiple sizes in the same presentation (ex. use both 16:8 and 8.5x11).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow cropping for photos and images - it is essential to be able to crop the AAC PECs visuals I add and use daily while teaching my virtual DD special education class. Without the crop feature I have had to rely on using other software to screenshot and crop every single digital visual or image I need for lessons and our visual schedule, which is incredibly time consuming and I end up using Lumio less as a result as it takes so long to crop photos for every single slide and lesson before hand. It would be incredibly functional and…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is there any way that you could make it so that Jamboard files from Google Drive could be imported and converted to Lumio files prior to Jamboard being discontinued? I have teachers who have a lot of lessons they'd love to port in to Lumio.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please enable the ability to move an object but lock it's attributes (similar to the notebook software ability). Our teachers are struggling to use Lumio effectively with our centerbased children without this feature.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When adding sound clips to objects in Notebook, it does not transfer to Lumio. I spent a lot of time searching for and downloading and then attaching sounds to objects for a lesson and it does not work in Lumio. It is a little inconvenient needing to connect my laptop to the board to access this lesson. I like to be able to keep my lessons in my Lumio library for easy viewing and access but if they don't work in Lumio, what is the point?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be nice to have a number pad (infinitely cloned) as an object that can just be placed on a slide (instead of having to create it). This would save a lot of time when building worksheets and group activities. My students don't have touch screens or pens on their individual chromebooks, so drag and drop is more important.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have students with physical disabilities that cannot click and drag. It would be very helpful if we could make it so that they can select from a choice of 2 or 3 and when they select the correct answer it automatically is dragged to the area. It would also be helpful if we could add movement to the objects (like a shaking back and forth) to gain their visual attention to that item. Also being able to add a sound to the object to gain attention and/or give them sound associated to the object. It would also be great…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love it if the Divided Shapes created in Notebook worked when imported into Lumio. Also, I would love it if you could change the font, size, and color of the fractions if you choose to show fractions.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. upload multiple images at one time to populate a game column this would save time if your image are already in a folder on your device

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Could we have a disappear/fade feature for shapes and images? It was an option when I was working with SMART notebook. This allowed my lessons to be more interactive. It allowed me to hide content before I was ready to display it for students while teaching through the same slide.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When importing a Google Slides, I would love for the images to remain movable and editable, rather than being so compressed

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Buenas tardes, los docentes en mi Comunidad Autónoma (Castilla y León) cuentan con el plan estándar, sin embargo cuando me he registrado sólo me permite tener el plan base con 50 mb. ¿Cabría la posibilidad de modifica mi cuenta para tener el mismo plan que el resto de mis compañeros?
    Muchas gracias.
    Un saludo,
    Carlos.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When children are editing an 'individual handout', I would like to see a thumbnail image of their work on the teacher page, not just their name (which updates every few seconds as they are working). I would then still be able to click and open their work to see in more detail.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes

We're glad you're here