2115 results found
-
2 votes
-
whiteboard locking improvements
Improved Whiteboard Controls
It would be beneficial to make the whiteboard more classroom-friendly by automatic locking of of graphics, and other items that teachers add to the whiteboard so that only the teacher can move or edit them. Students should only be able to edit or move their own text and images and should not be able to alter or move another student's work.2 votes -
Changing from one game-based activity to another.
After creating a game-based activity and entering all the words and their meanings, and after saving the game, sometimes I'll realize perhaps another game-based activity would be a better fit. Is there a way to change one game-based activity to another using the words I had already entered? It seems I'd have to retype the whole thing again if I were to decide to use a different game-based activity. That eats up a lot of my time.
78 votes -
Shape Text
It would be really nice to be able to add text to the shapes or at least be able to group a text box with a shape so they can be moved together.
2 votes -
Add a "Select All" in Class Sessions for a mass delete.
Please add a "Select All" option in Class Sessions for a mass delete. It is time consuming having to delete each session individually.
2 votes -
Opt Out of Class Sessions
Allow teachers to opt out of Class Sessions.
This is a great feature for teachers who teach more than one class of the same grade, but not so for those that do not. Teachers are finding it tedious to have to delete a Class Session everytime thay open the "master" file in My Library.3 votes -
default teacher handout or dashboard for all pages
In live mode, if teacher has selected "Teacher handout," subsequent handout pages should default to "teacher handout" while in live mode. If teacher has selected "Dashboard," subsequent pages should default to "Dashboard" mode.
2 votes -
Audio that will read questions and answers in games
Hello,
I have teachers that would love to have an audio feature that will read questions and answers in the games. We have some students that are not able to participate with the interactive games. Please add the audio feature to the games, so that all students have an opportunity to participate.8 votes -
Student Audio Recordings - extended time
Could you extend the time that students have to record themselves (longer than 5 minutes)? Teachers would like to use the audio feature to have students read longer passages for fluency practice.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
Object Animation (i.e., for Tap & Reveal feature)
SMART Notebook's Object Animation/"fade in" feature has been an integral part of my lessons and I am so disappointed Lumio does not have it. Tapping to reveal information (in words or images) is such a powerful way for my students to engage with the material and review previously taught concepts. I am begging you to add it to Lumio.
I create so many fun activities with this feature- for example my elementary Science students are obsessed with a game called "Spot Spot behind the [insert a concept we're currently learning]" and they tap the correct object or part of a…
1 vote -
Eine Unterrichtssitzung in die Bibliothek verschieben
Ich fände es toll, wenn man aus Unterrichtssitzungen reguläre Tafeln machen könnte, die dann in der Bibliothek auftauchen und nicht nur unter "Unterrichtssitzungen"
1 vote -
Make Game Based Activities accessible to students who are blind or partially sighted
For students and users who are blind or partially sighted, game based activities exclude their participation as they do not allow for Alt Text to be added. This means the gamification of learning for these students is not a possibility. Is there a way you could allow for Alt Text, or screen reader access in game based activities?
1 vote -
provide feedback without students editing
I work with about 100 4th graders and only use Lumio asynchronously. I have them record a short passage and answer comprehension questions weekly. I would like a way to end the activity but allow students to see feedback I currently have them turn in a paper with their answers and I provide feedback on their paper regarding their fluency and comprehension. I would like to avoid the paper part. I also don't want them altering their work attempts. I want the students to see progress and growth over time.
44 votes -
Audio
Would love to see an AI option for adding audio files - an option to type text in for the audio.
2 votes -
export whole class whiteboards as pdf
Please can we have the facility to export to pdf any work written on the whole class whiteboard. It's great we can now export individual student work when they use individual pages, but I often want to share a whole lumio file after the lesson with students and they can't see any work created when working as a whole class. This means most of the work is missing and the pdf is of no use for revision etc
3 votes -
Implement Dynamic Guides for Object Alignment
The current lack of precise alignment tools in the Lumio workspace significantly hinders workflow efficiency. Users waste considerable time manually aligning objects (images, text boxes, and icons) because basic functions like automatic centering are missing.
We request the immediate implementation of Dynamic Guides (also known as Smart Guides), similar to those found in Adobe products (even free software such as Adobe Express).
Desired Functionality:
When dragging or resizing an object, temporary, visible lines should appear automatically to indicate:Centering: When the object is centered horizontally or vertically on the canvas.
Equidistance: When the object is spaced equally between two other…
7 votes -
Ability to duplicate a class session
Please can we have the facility to duplicate (and then edit) a class session. At the end of a lesson, I share the notes (as an assignment link) to my students but only want them to see the pages we actually completed. In the old version, I used to be able to do this by duplicating my annotated version, remove any extra pages and then share the link. In the next lesson, I could then pick up where we left off using the second copy and so still see previous annotations. I have now lost this facility.
12 votes -
Select multiple pages at a time in a file
Please can we have the facility to select multiple pages in a class session / library file as we can when editing in a smartnotebook file. Often I want to delete / move multiple pages around when editing and I have to do each individually which takes more time
5 votes -
Individual Handouts Preview
Please allow for the ability to hide students names in handouts to allow for teachers to share examples to the class without showing students' names.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?