2115 results found
-
shout it out
Allow more characters for the shout it out or create a new option of "Sharing out" that kids can have longer responses that functions just like shout it out.
Also, allow students to see the responses later on their devices after the lesson ends.
1 vote -
Desmos - Students need to be able to save edits.
Students can save changes to a Desmos page that I added. Currently, student make some changes and go to the next page in Lumio. Then, they go back and all the data is lost. I didn't even realize this until I delivered the lesson. I was not a happy camper.
1 vote -
Ability to Color Code Folders
I would like the ability to color-code folders in Lumio.
Right now, I organize my folders by placing numbers in front of the folder names, such as [01], [02], [03], etc. This helps keep the folders in the correct order.
It would be very helpful if I could also assign a specific color to each folder, especially for folders connected to the same unit. For example, all folders related to Unit 1 could be one color, all folders related to Unit 2 could be another color, and so on.
This would make it much easier to visually organize lessons, quickly…
1 vote -
Timer needed for Word Search
I would love to see a timer on the Word Search so teachers can control how long students can do the word search. I use the Word Search as a station and students will work on the word search the entire time when they have other things to do.
9 votes -
Add more options to Response
Can you add additional ways to create questions.
For example, selecting the answer from a drop down box within the sentence, or a drag and drop answers (images attached).1 vote -
Magnify the images/words in Match'em Up and Flip Out
It would be great if students could make an image or a definition larger in games like Match'em up and Flip Out. Similiar to when a teacher can click on a response in Shout it Out and it magnifies on the screen.
6 votes -
Lock Size on Infinitely Cloned Objects
The advanced locking features have been a wonderful addition. It would be very helpful to have the option to choose to "Lock - Allow Move" by default any images that are infinitely cloned to prevent students from accidentally enlarging images.
17 votes -
importing extended page files
Many notebook files being imported by teachers I worked with had extended pages. When importing them, they now appear long and skinny. In order for teachers to effectively teach on that, they have to zoom in during a session and then scroll and hope touch doesn't mess something up. That isn't a great answer to extended pages, because when you're zoomed in it requires the teacher to ensure they don't have other features clicked on...lacks a scroll bar. Please work on an effective solution to importing notebook files with extended pages so that teachers don't have to redo every slide…
1 vote -
Improve the dice widgets. They are customizable with letters, but we can not drag to make bigger or change the color or font in each dice
Improve the dice widgets. They are customizable with letters, but we can not drag to make bigger or change the color or font in each dice. Old school NOTEBOOK would let us drag to make the dice bigger (not the white box behind it!) and the dice and letter or number would get bigger so my kids could see it. I was also able to change the color of each dice I made to designate each one for different phonemes. And my kindergarten needs the option of a regular a (font) etc, more kid friendly to have the options....right now…
1 vote -
Longer Text/ Text Wrapping
Larger Text or Text Wrapping for Games/Activities, when using rank order or super sort the games do not allow for text wrapping or seeing addition text. Allow for dynamic text or text wrapping to edit.
1 vote -
please provide better clip art pictures
Better clip art pictures- simple letters, numbers, shapes, etc
2 votes -
Allow more than 20 words in the word search template
Allow more than 20 words in the word search template
1 vote -
ability to add my own source to the AI assist
I want to add my own source when I use the AI assist features in Lumio. Keep the ability to edit the output.
1 vote -
1 vote
-
1 vote
-
Adding Slovak language to AI generated content creation
Adding Slovak language to AI generated content creation
1 vote -
Master Dashboard & AI marking
I want to see all student data in one place... like a dashboard for everything... to see who tried an answer and which work is correct (maybe AI needs to look at the handwriting or typed in work... maybe Lumio will do this AI marking thing).
1 vote -
Pasting text from websites directly into Lumio as text should maintain the formatting
I would like to copy and paste text from a website that has formatting and maintain that formatting when the text is pasted into Lumio. This works if I paste text into an existing textbox when editing the text, but it doesn't work if I just paste into the page directly.
1 vote -
An option to bring share link users into live lessons.
That way it would look like I have more live participants during a live Lumio lesson. (Some students would be doing the asynchronous version… and I wouldn’t want to disable/delete the asynchronous link just for the lesson.)
For now, I'll just make sure students join the live link. If they click the asynchronous shared link version, I'll tell them to get out of that and go for the shared link... they might not do that. Pulling them into the live session would be a nice feature.
1 vote -
Record my Lesson
Record my entire lesson with writing and voice for students that were absent or on homebound.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?