2113 results found
-
I would like to be able to undo a workspace once it was created.
If I changed my mind, I would like to be able to go back and edit.
2 votes -
Ability to create simple powerpoint from SLSO
If I don't have a powerpoint prepared, but can create a simple slideshow for practice problems or general quick notes...that would be great! Rather than quickly creating one, downloading it, then uploading it.
2 votes -
Fractions support in LAB questions
LAB questions require integration with fonts the support fractions, squares and square roots.
2 votes -
Import same format and information
When presentations are uploaded from PPT, they sometimes lose the formatting, and it's hard to read. It would be great to be able to edit those once they are uploaded.
2 votes -
How can we make this collaborative between classrooms, schools and the world?
I want to work with classes around the world!
2 votesHi Lissa. Thanks for the suggestion. That sounds like a really cool use case. Collaborating asynchronously with global classrooms will get much easier once we add the ability for students to sign in to access lessons at any time and to add students to groups once the collaboration has already started.
-
2 votes
Thank you for your feedback. I’m happy to say that this work has started, and we will launch the feature later this year.
-
on the blue plus be able to add a new slide that isn't an activity
be able to add a new slide that isn't an activity
2 votesThank you for the suggestion. We are planning on adding more static media that teachers can insert into a lesson such as title pages and Youtube videos. Is there a specific type of non-activity content that would like us to support?
-
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
When I add slides to my hello smart activity, I am required to return to the repository landing page in order for my student to see it.
Additionally, if my student adds a slide and writes something, I am not able to see it.
Also, the order in which I add my slides, change on their own and are not presented as I wrote them.
2 votes -
If is possible
The user interface to be in my language (romanian) as the smartnotebook has already!
Thank you for all your efforts!
With consideration, Florin Popa
2 votes -
Latvian letters
When I am creating the LAB activity instantly at SLS online website it doesn't display correct Latvian letters (see attachment) "Aizpildiet tukšumus!"
Inside activity everything is fine and Latvian letters are correct in the task content, just the problem in the title.2 votes -
I can't upload a notebook file.
I get this error message
Server Error
Our servers aren't able to upload your file. We are working to fix this issue. Please try again later.I tried this four days ago and again today but same message.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
Object Animation (i.e., for Tap & Reveal feature)
SMART Notebook's Object Animation/"fade in" feature has been an integral part of my lessons and I am so disappointed Lumio does not have it. Tapping to reveal information (in words or images) is such a powerful way for my students to engage with the material and review previously taught concepts. I am begging you to add it to Lumio.
I create so many fun activities with this feature- for example my elementary Science students are obsessed with a game called "Spot Spot behind the [insert a concept we're currently learning]" and they tap the correct object or part of a…
1 vote -
Eine Unterrichtssitzung in die Bibliothek verschieben
Ich fände es toll, wenn man aus Unterrichtssitzungen reguläre Tafeln machen könnte, die dann in der Bibliothek auftauchen und nicht nur unter "Unterrichtssitzungen"
1 vote -
Make Game Based Activities accessible to students who are blind or partially sighted
For students and users who are blind or partially sighted, game based activities exclude their participation as they do not allow for Alt Text to be added. This means the gamification of learning for these students is not a possibility. Is there a way you could allow for Alt Text, or screen reader access in game based activities?
1 vote -
Lunch count for widget wall
I love the Widget Wall currently in the Manage Class tab in Beta. It would be extremely helpful to add a lunch count option or a simple custom question feature so teachers can create their own prompt, such as lunch choice. Students could respond at the start of the day by selecting their choice on the SMART Board.
Since teachers are required to submit lunch count every morning, this would be a valuable addition to the current Widget Wall features. It would also be helpful if responses updated live as students interact with the board, while still displaying the other…
1 vote -
Support "Open with Lumio" from Google Drive on iQ Boards — auto-import files directly
When using the Google Drive app on a SMART iQ Board, selecting "Open with Lumio" from a Notebook file's context menu opens Lumio's My Library but does not trigger an import. Teachers are left with no file and no feedback. The expected behavior — that the file is automatically imported and opened in Lumio — works correctly on Mac and Windows, but is broken on iQ boards.
This is particularly disruptive in classroom settings where teachers store their Notebook files in Google Drive and rely on this workflow to get their lesson open quickly at the board.
Desired outcome: Selecting…1 vote -
Class settings Screen
The Class Screen menu could be improved to make it easier and faster for teachers to use during a live lesson.
I attached a mockup image with a few possible changes. One suggestion is to make Live Mode and Review Mode more visible as buttons, with the background color changing to show which mode is currently active. This would make it easier for teachers to quickly know what mode they are in and switch modes when needed.
Another suggestion is to make better use of the space for student names. During class, teachers do not want to spend time scrolling…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?