Object Animation (i.e., for Tap & Reveal feature)
SMART Notebook's Object Animation/"fade in" feature has been an integral part of my lessons and I am so disappointed Lumio does not have it. Tapping to reveal information (in words or images) is such a powerful way for my students to engage with the material and review previously taught concepts. I am begging you to add it to Lumio.
I create so many fun activities with this feature- for example my elementary Science students are obsessed with a game called "Spot Spot behind the [insert a concept we're currently learning]" and they tap the correct object or part of a photo that correctly answers the question to reveal a hidden dog named Spot.
I teach children with language based learning disabilities and this feature allows my students with expressive language challenges and other learning differences to express their understanding in a more accessible way.