2113 results found
-
Be able to attach audio files to Lumio lessons
Be able to add audio files to Lumio pages. This can be done in Google Slides and is needed in Lumio. I tried importing a G Slide that had an attached audio file, but it didn't work...
I am a middle school music teacher and I would love to be able to click on an object or text on Lumio lesson on my whiteboard and have all students be able to post their reactions and insights into the music that they are hearing. Right now I have to play the music on another device while students respond in the Whole…2 votes -
2 votes
-
work on multiple lum.ios at a time. I have two classes with the same materials, I would like to easily drag and place from one to the other
I have two classes with the same materials, I would like to easily drag and place from one to the other, it'll save me time, and I will know that both have the same slides.
2 votes -
Add/Adjust Groups after Starting Activity
Allow teacher to edit/adjust/add groups to "group worksheets" to allow tardy students to join in mid way through. Please please please and thanks!
2 votes -
Schoology LTI
I would love a Schoology LTI!! There is one for Canvas. Please show our Schoology districts some love!! We love Lumio too!
2 votes -
Incorporate more from the original Notebook.
I've just returned to teaching and was a pioneer with the original Notebook, teaching it to all of my co-workers. So far I'm a bit disappointed that so many of the features that I used to be excited about are not available in Lumio.
I guess essentially I want it all! I want everything from the original Notebook with lots of enhancements!2 votes -
2 votes
-
I need a way to point to the screen to highlight or indicate something to students.
There are pointers for LED screens but they require an executable file in order to use. Can you make these loadable?
2 votes -
2 votes
-
spara
Vore bra om man kan spara manuellt. Nu sparas ändringar automatiskt och ibland vill man kunna göra samma sak igen, då måste man återställa allt manuellt och det tar mycket tid!
2 votes -
Import all elements from Google Slides as locked content that can be unlocked and edited, rather than a static image
We have a lot of teachers who have created lessons in Google Slides that have interactive components, such as dragging images or text boxes. When uploading to Lumio, they have to remove these interactive pieces as they upload as a static image, then add them back on within Lumio. It creates a lot of extra work and is a barrier for teachers changing to Lumio.
I appreciate that Lumio can't differentiate between what is supposed to be a fixed object and what is supposed to have interactivity, but it would be helpful if all elements on Google Slides (ie. text…
2 votes -
Shout it out - I would like to be able to click on a posted comment to see which student made each comment
I would like to be able to click on a posted comment to see which student made each comment
2 votes -
Allow image editing options in student handout
For modelling certain math concepts, it would be helpful if students had the same ability to work with images as the teacher/creator of lesson.
For example, there is a nice lesson in the Lumio Library that creates ten rods out of 10-ones blocks, these are grouped together, then an infinite cloner is applied.
As the teacher in editing mode, I'm able to drag in the 10 rod, then ungroup so it splits into ones. However, as a student working in the file, I can only drag in the 10 rods, but have no ability to ungroup them into ones.
This…
2 votes -
Allow students to use Lumio asynchronously as a guest
Students can log into Lumio using a name when we are in live classes. I need to do this for asynchronous lessons too. This helps me to comply with FERPA and doesn't require a student to have a Microsoft or Google account. This is the only way that I can use the asynchronously.
2 votes -
Shortcut keys: to change from text to pen, for locking, ordering images/text
I would be great if we had shortcut keys: to change from text to pen, for locking, ordering images/text etc. The shortcut keys that are available in Smart Notebook really contribute to keeping up an even pace of the lessons.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
2 votes
-
Graph
Can a coordinate graph be added to the premade graphic organizers. Students would benefit in many different grade levels.
2 votes -
roster import - no emails
Let me upload a roster from a file to create student accounts with our own username and passwords so they match school logins and don't need emails. I have 3 classes, and this would speed things up so much, help us not share personal info of kids, and let us make sure they had usernames and passwords they would know.
2 votes -
Version history
If a student does something inappropriate in Lumio and then deletes it – it would be great if we could get a ‘version history’ of sorts that would bring that back.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?