2114 results found
-
Accessibility: Major increase in the size of the game and sorting visuals (currently too small for my students to see/read)
Accessibility issue: If possible, could there be a major increase in the size of the game and sorting visuals (currently words and images turn out way too small for my special education virtual students to see/read, especially students with vision difficulties like CVI). If there was a way to drastically increase the size (even if it means fewer multiple choice or sorting game options) that would allow my virtual DD students to actively participate in and be successful with the Lumio games, which we currently don't use as they are not able to see and read the choices.
2 votes -
Accessible for all
I have students with physical disabilities that cannot click and drag. It would be very helpful if we could make it so that they can select from a choice of 2 or 3 and when they select the correct answer it automatically is dragged to the area. It would also be helpful if we could add movement to the objects (like a shaking back and forth) to gain their visual attention to that item. Also being able to add a sound to the object to gain attention and/or give them sound associated to the object. It would also be great…
2 votes -
Moveable images from imported Google Slides
When importing a Google Slides, I would love for the images to remain movable and editable, rather than being so compressed
2 votes -
Super User Report
Is there a way to run a report to see who are the super users for our district? As an Instructional Technology Specialist I am familiar with the teachers that tell me they are using Lumio or even the teachers that ask for help. However, I support a lot of teachers on different campuses. There may be some quiet teachers that never speak up and I am not aware that they are using Lumio. It would be nice to just see who is using it and how many activities per year they've used - so I can reach out to…
2 votes -
immersive reader always
immersive reader should be available when working at teacher pace
2 votes -
Filtre pour contenu en français
Bonjour, nous sommes une grande communauté francophone qui utilise Lumio. Cela faciliterait beaucoup nos recherches d'activités si nous pouvions appliquer un filtre pour avoir des ressources en français dans la bibliothèque.
2 votes -
When I open Lumio on my apple computer the pen mode only works if I use my finger. If
When I open Lumio on my apple computer, the pen only works if I use my finger. If I use my Smartboard's pen it works but writes on top of the slide with Smart Ink and does not embed within that particular Lumio page. The only way I can get the pen to work is if I open the file directly through my Smartboard.
The problem with that is when I open files directly though my Smartboard it does not allow me to make any page into an activity like it works when I use Lumio powered off of my…
2 votes -
Poner un filtro de idioma en Lumio library
En la plataforma Lumio Library debe haber un filtro de idioma, para poder hacer búsqueda de recursos por idioma
2 votes -
I want to have a video audio play simultaneously while looking at a different slide.
I don't want to have a slide presentation open as well as a lumio presentation open. I'm trying to play classical music from YouTube but I want the students to have our content display on the board.
2 votes -
Is it possible to generate printing sentences using different fonts, size, etc on a pdf to allow students to practice tracing letters?
For example, the word and meaning of log in social studies. I want to write the word and its definition out....to help students who have special needs to learn to print as they learn the word and definition.
Log (primary source): a record of experiences made by an explorer.
2 votes -
Allow for transparent image search through Bing integration
Please allow for searching for transparent images through the integrated Bing search. All images come in with a box around them through this integration, meaning the teacher has to first download the transparent image then upload it. It would be much faster to have this through the integration.
2 votes -
Student Paced Activities
I would like the option to have students complete a Response or Shout it Out in student paced mode. It would be great to collect that data and give students a way to show their learning through multiple choice and other types of questions.
2 votes -
Teams
Can we display the actual content of each team’s work at once or at least try to show 2 on the screen at the same time ? Also can their screens change to display the team that the teacher is displaying ?
2 votes -
Adding a website as a "slide" - providing a URL link for a website for the students access during a lesson.
Adding a website as a "slide" - providing a URL link for a website for the students access during a lesson.
This is a basic feature in Nearpod and it is great when I want all my student to access a website during a lesson quickly and I don't want them to go to another app to access it (example having to post the link in Canvas).2 votes -
2 votes
-
Please add another graphic for the Game Based Matching activity on Lumio - the animals are the ONLY choice & a custom would be great.
The Game Based Activity in LUMIO uses the Jungle Animals as the Graphics for the matching game. It would be great to have either a custom or some other options available
2 votes -
I want to set alarms or reminders on the smartboard
I want to set reminders to alert me 5 mins before an activity. This would be a fun alert for the entire class to help prepare for transitions. Recess lunch special activities wtc
2 votes -
be able to label all the slides of lumio to facilitate navigation
It would be great if we could mark or label the different slides to facilitate navigating between them.
2 votes -
Add a floating annotation toolbar in Lumio that can be accessed from Google Slides and PPT even if they aren't imported into Lumio.
Floating Annotation Toolbar
2 votes -
Smart Mirror App Mirror Individual Tabs
When using the smart mirror on the browser you can mirror individual tabs. This feature does not exist on the Smart Mirror App and should be added to the app so that it is possible to mirror an individual tab on screen while still being able to view other tabs on your computer without interrupting the presentation.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?