2113 results found
-
Audio
It would be great if we could record audio in the activities, like matching. For example I could say "Cat" and then they would match it with the picture or word. Or if they are sorting it would be great to be able to add audio instead of just pic or word. This is super helpful for my low students and even ELL students.
4 votes -
Have "Review" Bar during Class Sessions be able to be minimized
When using Class Sessons, there is a giant yellow "REVIEW" on the bottom. You can move it, but you cannot minimize it.
Why can't you minimize it?
Have this be able to collapse and minimize. It gets in the way when teaching.
4 votes -
Youtube Previews on the Thumbnail Images
I love using Lumio and all its features! One improvement should be that once a YouTube video is added as a slide, that a preview of the videos appears in slide's thumbnail image in the sidebar.
4 votes -
Offer scrolling answers for the game templates.
I teach HS and need more room to put into the matching, sorting etc templates. This used to happen in the old edition—why not in the newer editions?
4 votes -
Move Multiple Pages at Once
When combining lessons, the second lesson imports above the first lesson. Is there a way to move multiple pages at once? Is there a way to designate where in the lesson you want the slides to import?
4 votes -
Smartboard Lumio Files Should Mirror Computer Lumio Files
When accessing your Lumio files through the Smartboard they should be the same as the files on your Lumio account through the computer. I have noticed when I access my files via the Smartboard and pull it up in the whiteboard fuction all of my fonts are different. Comic Sans is switched to Arial. I choose the font for a reason as I am a kinder teacher and prefer a more readable font. I was told because I access my files though the Smartboard without plugging my computer in the whiteboard changes the fonts. Seems very strange considered Lumio, Whiteboard,…
4 votes -
sticker of a computer and a calculator
in the stickers there is a pencil and notebook but a computer and calculator would be nice too
4 votes -
Add your own images to Gallery
I would like to have a feature where I can take images that I find and add them to the Gallery on the board so I can access on the whiteboard as well as in Lumio. This way I can reuse these images in other files without having to search the web again or making copies of the entire file. This would be similar to what Canva and Adobe Express has when I upload images.
4 votes -
Movable Dice
When I insert a die on the smartboard (not available online on Lumio) I cannot move it easily on the page.
4 votes -
Please make possible to check on students work without having to display lesson
It would be great if I could review my student's answers without having to start lesson. It is a problem that students could see what I'm doing while reviewing my students' answers even when we are no longer in class.
4 votesplanned ·
AdminSMART Technologies Product Management
(Product Manager, SMART Technologies)
responded
Thanks for the feedback. We are working on allowing teachers to review student work in a lesson without also implicitly delivering the lesson live and making it visible to all connected students.
-
Add "my content library" like SMART to quickly pull out things you use a lot. It should be located where you click to insert a pic
Add "my content library" like SMART to quickly pull out things you use a lot. It should be located where you click to insert a pic
4 votes -
Have Students See What Teacher Writes on Teacher Handout
I would love for students to be able to see as I model working out examples on the teacher handout. Also, after modeling on the teacher handout, I would like to be able to click/toggle something that allows students to be able to then write on their handouts, but can still see the teacher handout with notes as they continue working on their handout individually.
4 votesacknowledged ·
AdminSMART Technologies Product Management
(Product Manager, SMART Technologies)
responded
Thanks for the feedback. We will consider this as future improvements for the Handout dashboard. In the meantime, you can have the handout as a normal page before the Handout activity. This way, when you model the activity on the normal page, it will be visible to all students.
-
TEACHER TOOLS WRITING TYPING ADVANCED MATH TEXT
About a year ago I suggested that the SAME TEACHER TOOLS that are available in SMART NOTEBOOK should be available in Lumio. Magic Pen, shape tools, equation editor for advanced mathematical notation and equations, interactive protractor tool, etc... I still only see basically a pen and highlighter. I would have expected more progress in ALL this time.
4 votes -
Smartboard unable to get new Lumio Fonts
It seems that the Smartboard iQ software is unable to use or view the new 23 fonts available on Lumio - It would be great if Smart iQ was updated to include them.
4 votes -
Erase
Can you create a button that allows you to delete all writing/annotations on a slideshow without needing to erase each one individually?
4 votes -
graph paper pages
On the template pages, the graph paper that has bold and regular lines is spaced out in groups of 4. Can this be changed so it is in groups of 5? it makes for a much better way of teaching linear graphing, slope etc.
4 votes -
SOme "accuracy-games" such as blooket or gimkit
For children these days we need Some "accuracy-games" such as blooket or gimkit, and the ability to use material such as vocabulary we already have in the lesson to create another one. As much as I see Lumio as a good resource it gets boring with the few crossword, flip and gameshow.
Moreover not having the ability to differentiate and have multiple classes it's an issue4 votes -
Renaming Pages & Linking to Pages
A couple of the useful functions in Notebook that are missing in Lumio would be the ability to rename pages so that they are easy to identify when presenting or editing a lesson. And the ability to link an object to a page (and not just a URL) in the same activity would be helpful as well.
4 votes -
Being able to search for all Lumio lessons designed by a particular person or group.
If I find a Lumio Lesson that I like, I would like to be able to find other content shared by that developer.
4 votes -
Make it so that Lumio can use the fonts from imported PPTs, for example, the LetterJoin fonts.
LetterJoin Fonts please!! Great for handwriting lessons, and then maintaining the same font style across all teaching materials.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?