2113 results found
-
add the ability to have the question at the top of the "shout it out" activity.
If the students go to the shout it out activity they cannot see the question because there is no space to add it on the teacher end. It would be nice to be able to add the question so that students can see it at the top when they type their response.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Clone a page
Be able to clone a page in SLSO so we can go over an activity or handout as a class. Students would be able to see the discussion of the activity while we are online/in distance learning.
5 votes -
Move files in SLSO
I would really like to be able to move my files in SLSO, like you can do in Google Classroom. Now I have to scroll to find files I would like to use for excample when having av course og making a movie to show different use of SLSO
Best regards Kristin Skage
5 votes -
Have an area in Smart Exchange for Smart Learning Suite Online lessons to be posted and shared.
Have an area in Smart Exchange for Smart Learning Suite Online lessons to be posted and shared.
5 votes -
Have work completed at home automatically added to a separate place in teacher dashboard.
Have a place on the teacher dashboard to view students' work that they've completed at home, independently. Essentially, all works that are completed are automatically added to a "folder" on our teacher dashboard, so we don't have to click on each assignment and each student. If students had their own folder that their work was sent to, that would be beneficial! Thank you!
5 votes -
Have lesson active all day
With remote learning, you should be able to have the lesson started and playing all day so that students can access whenever they need to. Or having a pre-scheduled time so that you can set it up in advance and not have to go start the lesson. Students now need to access on their own.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Make IFP pens work like SMART INK in Chromium browser mode, NOT automatically take Screenshot.
Make IFP pens work like SMART INK in Chromium browser mode, NOT automatically take Screenshot. This would make SLSO more useful, as well as using INK more useful to annotate any other web page or web based document.
5 votes -
Add a lab activity (I.E. matching game) I previously created in SLSO into another SLSO document.
I made a lab activity in SLSO. Later I imported a Slideshow from Google Drive on a related topic. I wanted to bring in an existing lab activity in my SLS account into a page of my imported Slideshow but I couldn't. This is a limitation that could be addressed to make the flow of my lessons much better.
5 votes -
Make all editing tools available when editing a lesson in the SLS online.
I downloaded a lesson from the SLS to my drive. I wanted to edit it to make it fit better with my young learners, however, all of the editing tools were not available. I could not unlock the infinity cloner to chane the color of the shapes. I also wanted to move the shapes to the bottom of the screen and could do this because I couldn't unlock the infinity cloner.
5 votes -
Please add feature import files from google drive
From Add add activities add feature import from GoogleDrive
5 votes -
I want to be able to use the snipping tool to paste pictures instead of having to save each one.
I want to be able to use the snipping tool to paste pictures instead of having to save each one.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
thumbnails of individual/group work
Have an overview screen of thumbnails to monitor student/group progress. Imperative as an online teacher - but an excellent way to monitor and decide who to pull up to demo an idea or thought.
5 votes -
summary thumbnails of all student/group
I pull up individual students / groups - I would like to see thumbnails so I could monitor overall progress - I am an online educator thus being able to view all is important. It would also help b&m as the teacher can write on the boards and then pull up what is interesting as work is done.
5 votes -
Can you make it to where we can add a custom message at the completion of a game?
Can you make it to where we can add a custom message at the completion of a game?
5 votes -
5 votes
-
apple pencil integration
I use an Apple pencil to write on my iPad during the lessons. It would be nice if it could have a setting so that only my apple pencil would interact with the page so I could rest my hand on the iPad as I write.
5 votes -
I'd like to be able to compile data from individual handouts to assess trends
I want students to be able to self assess as an individual handout for privacy, but be able to easily see how the class is trending without having to look at each individual handout.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?