2122 results found
-
I would like to be able to upload more than 1 PDF to a lesson
I created a lesson where I uploaded a PDF. Afterward, I decided that I wanted to upload another PDF but I wasn't allowed to. So, I deleted the pdf I already had in my lesson to upload the combined document I had to create using PDF candy, and still 'import resources' didn't show. Finally, I deleted my entire lesson and created a new one just to be able to upload the combined pdf. It was time-consuming.
9 votes -
I would like to be able to modify a students handout
I would like to be able to modify a slide after I turned it into a 'students handout', instead of having to redo the slide all over again. It will save a lot of time for teachers.
9 votes -
Adding Multiple PDF's
It would be more teacher friendly if teachers had the ability to add multiple PDF's for our presentations to divide content into segments especially for younger students.
9 votes -
Individual Device Game Assessment
When the students play games it makes them share a device to compete against each other. Can it be made possible to compete on individual devices like assessments with feedback. So they could place 1st-3rd, we know what they got wrong, and they can use their own device.
9 votes -
Live Teacher Voice Capabilities-enable teaching a distance learning lesson using the SLSO when teacher and students are not in the same room
Live Teacher Voice Capabilities-enable teaching a distance learning lesson using the SLSO when teacher and students are not in the same room
9 votes -
google drive whiteboard
Google Drive SLSO Files --> open directly from OPS to Whiteboard NOT Chrome. This is a must as my teachers spend time creating lessons from Google Drive, but then open it at the board only to have the pens function as a webpage overlay - not a tool! Please, please create a 'files/board files' option that grabs the google drive lesson and launches in whiteboard mode so they can utilize the pens for instructional delivery.
9 votes -
Be able to use magic hat to draw names without connected devices.
I'd like to be able to use the magic hat to draw names without the use of devices.
9 votes -
More boxes for Rank Order activity
It would be great if the rank order activity could have more boxes. I wanted to do a months of the year activity but I couldn't add all the months because there are only ten boxes
9 votes -
view student/group work in google drive or google classroom
When in a lesson and you start a group activity, it would be nice if when the activity is ended if you would be able to see the results in a google drive or in the google classroom some where.
9 votes -
Student Dry Erase Boards in Shout it Out.
When creating a new shout it out activity it would be beneficial to allow students the ability to draw on a blank screen or over a chosen image that can be posted to the Shout it Out page.
9 votes -
Add a question or heading to Shout it Out
I'm trying to use as a KWL chart / give thoughts on an essential questions and I really want my students to see the question they are answering.
9 votes -
Shout it Out increase # of categories
I use Shout it Outs for group work, each group is a category. However I need more than 4 categories - classes are big! Please expand the categories up to 6 or more.
This way, each group can contribute to a brainstorm and it shows up as their group's work.
9 votes -
Add a developer kit for creating your own interactive lessons/games
Add a developer kit for creating your own interactive lessons/games
9 votes -
I want the online version of smartboard software to work exactly or better than the desktop software. All options and functionality, math
I want the online version of smartboard software to work exactly or better than the desktop software. All options and functionality, math
9 votes -
Option to export response 2 results to Google Sheets (rather than Excel)
in order to facilitate grading for teachers using g suite, we should have the capability to convert the results of an entire class who took a response 2 to a google sheet. As it stands, we can only convert results to an excel document.
9 votesGood suggestion, Zach. We will explore this for our backlog. Is there a particular format for how we should export the data in Google Sheets to make grading even easier?
-
Being able to only have students access certain pages of an uploaded file
If I have a Notebook file on 4 topics that is 4 pages but want to use the hellosmart feature on one of the pages being able to import the whole file rather than 4 different ones
9 votesThanks for the feedback, Tabitha. We are considering a “follow me” feature where students can only see the page that the teacher is currently on so you can explicitly manage student access. Would that work for the use case you’ve highlighted?
-
Delete a Page from the Page sorter
Hey SMART. THank you for the Awesome new updates. I was working and it is supoer to have my bllank page with notes saved, but I would like to request a delete page function as I may want to add many pages yet delete any irrelevant ones before I end the lesson. Would this be possible.
9 votes -
Audio that will read questions and answers in games
Hello,
I have teachers that would love to have an audio feature that will read questions and answers in the games. We have some students that are not able to participate with the interactive games. Please add the audio feature to the games, so that all students have an opportunity to participate.8 votes -
Add extend page option on Lumio
I upload all of my Smart Notebook files to Lumio for use with my classes. Students in the back have a hard time seeing text at the bottom of the page. I would love the option to "Extend Page" like we have on Smart Notebook.
8 votes -
Allow one student at a time to edit/ write on the lesson.
Instead of every student having access to edit at once, I think the teacher should be able to click on a student and give JUST that student control to edit. When they all can edit at once, they act silly.
8 votes
- Don't see your idea?