SMART Notebook

Our team is working hard towards improving the product, and we would love to get your feedback on features and issues. Also, check back often to vote on ideas and see where your ideas are in the pipeline.

SMART Notebook

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hej! Det är väldigt många lärare som saknar den interaktiva termometern, mvh Karin Lind, Netsmart Sverige

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  [Latest] Notebook 18.0  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GET RID OF THE WATERMARK ON SB NOTEBOOK SOFTWARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE SB!!! DUH--- WE ARE TEACHERS AND WE KNOW IT'S NOT CONNECTED!!!!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  [Latest] Notebook 18.0  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Created a SMART notebook file with a couple of pages including interactive dice. When I shared to my students via the SLS platform my students weren't able to use the dice. It said it wasn't supported on their end.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  [Latest] Notebook 18.0  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We are teaching from home because of coronavirus. I really need my Smartboard software. I used my Smartboard ALL the time at school. I have a free version on my laptop at home but I cannot share my screen online with kids because of the dang watermark. PLEASE remove it. This is a tool I already know and love. I cannot keep learning new tools.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  [Latest] Notebook 18.0  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I'd really like a 120 chart with flip numbers. Its a great way to teach even/odd numbers, higher and lower numbers, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  [Latest] Notebook 18.0  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I am a first grade reading teacher and have really enjoyed using the word generator. This was a wonderful feature for my homemade games. My students were allowed to practice their sight words and practice a variety of phonics skills. I would really appreciate it if you could bring this back to SMART Notebook. This was a very beneficial feature for my students. Thanks for considering this.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi, teachers think the new video search isn't as good as the previous YouTube search. Many videos they want to embed is filtered out in the new search function. Is there anything you can do about it?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. There are a couple of things that would make Notebook's paste better. (I use the mac version.)

1. When I copy something using screen capture and paste it into notebook it is ALWAYS at a lower resolution EVEN though my setting is to NEVER change the resolution of inserted images.

2. When it does paste I should be able to right-click it and type in the dimensions I want. Having to drag the corner to make it the exact size you need is tiresome.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A better zoom meeting interaction. Meaning, get rid of the watermark since we cannot be on campus connected to a smartboard in the first place.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. We're virtual teaching... Please don't make this even more difficult than our situations already are.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cropping and camera shots were the highlights of smart notebook for me! These are essential tools I think.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notebook 14.0  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Animation is possible for text, pictures,...
    But not possible for some equations

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can SMART Notebook® collaborative learning software be given the ability to "Paste in place" to paste an object in the same spot on a different page, like in Microsoft PowerPoint?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notebook 17.1  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I miss the RANDOM TOOL animations. I teach English and I have been using Notebook since 2006. I have made loads of Random Pictures files. They are great for introducing vocabulary and checking that is is memorised. I also use the RANDOM letters and RANDOM numbers a lot.
    Can you put them back please?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notebook 14.0  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please integrate old flash activities. E.g., options for bringing forward and predicting old flash games (anagram, word guess, etc.)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I see that the SLS online money manipulatives include EURO and USD. Please add CAD as an option!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I would like more themes for the smartboard activities. For the Fill in the Blank, there's only 3. It would be awesome if there were more!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?