2114 results found
-
Subtitles/Closed Captioning During Presentation
When presenting I would love if the presentation allowed you to use your microphone to allow subtitles/closed captioning during the presentation. These closed captioning/ subtitles would also allow you to get translation into other languages. Many times, our teachers need this and use PowerPoint as their presentation and sometimes go back and forth to use single activities in Lumio. This would create a big buy in.
2 votes -
page layout
It would be great if we could change the layout of the pages so that we could see them in a grid version for mass editing where the slide is rather than having to drag it from bottom to top etc.
2 votes -
Add shapes from the Smartboard
We can add shapes from Lumio online, but there is not way for me to add shapes or lines while teaching on the Smartboard.
2 votes -
Audio translation
It would be great if students could use a translation tool to translate audio added to Lumio slides.
2 votes -
Synch 2 teacher devices without smart panel
Synch 2 teacher devices so the lesson can be displayed in teacher mode on 1 device, and student feedback can be reviewed on another.
As a board facilitator on lumio, I've seen training where a teacher laptop and a smart panel are synched and the teacher has the lesson open in teacher mode on bode devices.
There should be a feature for teachers without smart panels to do this so that a live lesson can be displayed on screen for students (e.g. individual and group handouts, student paced games) and the teacher can still update and check student data in…
2 votes -
On the Game-Based Activities list of options
On the Game-Based Activities list of options it would be beneficial to have a key that would show which activities require 2 or more users, student devices, will only work when a teacher starts the activity, has actual percentages or assessments to show student work or progress that a teacher could use as a grade. If a teacher is not familiar with each of these, they may not know that each acivity does not have the same features as another. It would be helpful to provide this information from the start.
2 votes -
Allow us to add Lumio lessons to our "favorite files" on the Smart Board
When I log into my smartboard, by default there are two widgets which display "recent" and "favorite" files. I would like to add my most commonly used Lumio files to this.
When I click the "folder" icon in the bottom "home bar" of the Smart Board, it opens up a file picker, and in this interface I can press the "star" icon on each thumbnail to add it to favorites. However, there are no star icons on any of the Lumio files. I have also tried long-pressing the thumbnails to bring up options, but there is no "add to favorites"…
2 votesThis feature will become available in our next update of iQ. Thank you for your patience!
-
Allow page scrolling on the same toolbar as pen tools (like it was before).
I don't like having to switch toolbars every time I want to go to the next page after writing on a current page. Before, scrolling between pages was on the same toolbar as the pen tools
2 votes -
Format changes
When transferring lessons from Notebook to Lumio I am having difficulties with format changes. Sometimes the fonts change, the size of the fonts change and also items that are grouped change position. I like to make tabs using a semi circle and rectangle. When I transfer the information to Lumio sometimes the two shapes stay grouped however they are not together. One shape moved. It doesn't happen to everything which makes it confusing. I have to go back to the lesson in Notebook. Ungroup everything. Move the pieces around the page and then put them back together. Sometimes that works…
2 votes -
Spreadsheet report with slide info and participation per student
I'd love to see a report in a spreadsheet format where I can see, per student, the response to questions, participation, etc.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
TI-graphing calculator Emulator in manipulatives
High School Teachers could really use a TI-graphing calculator emulator or calculator app similar to at TI-graphing calculator for instructional purposes to screencast to devices.
2 votes -
Import from Google Drive when editing in a Shared Library
Currently, you can only import from Lumio Library or upload PDF/PPT when editing a file in the shared libraries. I would like to be able to import from Google Drive just like I can in My Library
2 votes -
mix and match
words are being split apart, it's really hard to read, and can't read the the full text description. There should be an option to change the box size and text size of text.
2 votes -
Custom Template for Presentations
I would like the ability to create a custom template and/or view a library of other created templates by users.
2 votes -
Allow for a way to save a custom color or use color HEX codes
I would like to be able to save the color shade I choose for my font or shape colors. I've found that when I log out and log back in, I have to try to recreate a custom color.
I think the easy solution is adding HEX color codes so that we can just find colors we like and us that code to use it.2 votes -
number of pictures in a response activity
If I add too many pictures in a response activity - the activity is not working/never starting. But there is no warning message telling me that I am using too many pictures. It would be very helpful to receive that kind of a message.
2 votes -
be able to edit student responses "speaking out loud"
When using the activity "Heraus mit der Sprache" (speaking out loud?) it would be great if I could correct the students spelling and if I could pile multiple answers and they would emerge to one card
2 votes -
vvennapusa@finneagroup.com
Be able to access Sharepoint site from the Smartboard. As of now, we loaded a Microsoft 365 account on the board and can save files locally and can access them via OneDrive if we log on as that account. But we are having to sign onto that account, download the files manually, then upload them to the Sharepoint site so that everyone can access them. It would be nice to save them to save them directly to Sharepoint to avoid the manual step of copying the files over.
2 votes -
annotate over games to review
When reviewing students answers I want to write and explain the correct answers using my smart board pens.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?