2113 results found
-
It would be nice if we had the capability to embed.
When adding a new page, we can add an image, link, or text... Why can we not embed anything? Possibly a webpage or a Google artifact. This would allow for the embedded items to be updated without having to try and modify it within SLSO. This would also keep the students within SLSO instead of navigting out and then returning.
5 votes -
Canadian set of coins
There are Euros and USD currency but would really like the CDN coins/bills as manipulatives
5 votes -
muli-select
When I am doing a lesson I need to select multiple text boxes to either move them all at once or to copy them.
5 votes -
Download resources created in SLS
Hypothetically, let's say I change schools. My current school email address is my login; my current school pays for the license. I go to my new school, but my old school email address is no longer active, nor is my SLS license from the old school. How can I access all the resources I've created in my account? If I could download my resources, I could have all those files ready to go before switching schools.
Or say the internet goes down, and I can't get to my lessons on the website. I could still use them on the board…5 votes -
math measurement tools
Allow the use of the math measurement tools
5 votes -
Add a description or a question to the shout out page.
When the children have the shout out page on their own devise it would be great to have the option to add a reminder of the question at the top - especially useful for home learning where they only have one device.
5 votes -
Keep a log of who was attending a lesson
For distance learning, it would be handy if a "log" of who signed it would be available after the lesson has ended
5 votes -
Improvement of the Games
Increase the Text view area for the games like sort, ranking, matching, etc. The text area allows for more to be typed than the students can view.
5 votes -
Provide LARGER area (electronic real estate) in your games and activities for complex equations and geometric conditions in higher math.
High school math finds your games and activities as being SEVERELY limited due to your limited amount of space (and LACK OF mathematical symbols). Your product is DEFINITELY geared toward K-3 while my school district is purchasing for middle and high school use...PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Remove a class from your student list
Is it possible to remove a class from your list? I am connected to quite a few classes through my student login and it would be nice to clean it up.
Also, students who accidently join the wrong class because they typed in the wrong number can easily remove it so as to avoid joining the wrong class each time.5 votes -
5 votes
-
import premade slides more than once
I would like to import slides from more than one premade decks into a new slide deck. As of now you can only import one deck at the beginning.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Characters and games
Providing more choices for the Smart Learning Suite games templates for the backgrounds and characters that are less juvenile and more appropriate for older students- thinking ages 10 and up.
5 votes -
"Inserting" a teacher handout over students' handouts.
I had understood that when I pull out a teacher handout, it would sort of "slide" over the students' screen. Otherwise, what is the purpose of the teacher handout if the students cannot see what I am doing. I say that because I teach first grade (Teams) and bouncing between their handout and back to my shared screen so they can just see me showing is too much. I would like to be able to "insert" that teacher handout so they all, at the same time, can see me demonstrating something. Does that make sense?
5 votes -
Algebra Tiles
Add interactive algebra tiles like mathsbot or illuminations. I know we can connect to them, but why not have them in your manipulatives suite?
5 votes -
Copy-past in workspaces
Be able to copy-paste in workspaces (would allow us to save time if we can copy paste images or text from one student to another or from teacher to student)
5 votes -
Individual Teacher/Student Led Instruction
I think it would be amazing if you could activate the Student/Teacher led functionality by individual students as well as whole classes. This way, students who are confident in their learning can move ahead at their own pace and not be slowed down by other students who require teacher-led instruction.
5 votes -
To be able to configure the language for you and your students within your account.
For bilingual schools, it would be a good idea to allow the teacher to configure the language for their account and also the language the students see when connected. At the moment it appears to take the default language of the browser in use.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?