2122 results found
-
Contributions larger - Shout It Out
In Shout It Out activities, it would be interesting if student contributions were larger and reduced as the quantity increased. The proposals are very small and become difficult to read.
9 votes -
Be able to use the pen tool in all modes
We should be able to use the pen tool with all aspects of the program. For instance on "shout it out".
9 votesacknowledged ·
AdminSMART Technologies Product Management
(Product Manager, SMART Technologies)
responded
Thanks for the feedback. For Shout It Out, an alternative is to use a Whole-Class Whiteboard activity for brainstorming and discussion, which does support inking as well.
-
New in a Library to be hidden
When in an Org Library, we want to be able to add the New in a Library section so that it starts with the Folders. In a big organization, those new files are not that important to most but what is in the folders for their content will be.
9 votes -
Six ideas
I'm a moderate to severe special education teacher. All of my students are non-verbal and do not read. I use a large number of images that are moved or selected so that they can demonstrate understanding. Often we do an activity where they do work on an iPad while I model on the board. Some simple features that I would really like would be:
- Drag and drop images onto a page.
- Lock the size and rotation of objects but allow them to be moved around the page.
- Allow the teacher to demonstrate on a worksheet while students work on the…
9 votes -
Remove background from pictures
We need to remove the background from pictures.
9 votes -
YouTube video slides
Being able to add text or images to slides with an embedded YouTube video.
9 votes -
Bullet and number lists
Hi there - love this product. Could we get a bullet list and numbering feature?
9 votes -
Select a student’s name to see all of their cumulative work in one Lumio file.
Select a student’s name to see all of their cumulative work in one Lumio file.
9 votes -
Being able to add more than two choices in Super Sort.
I teach accounting and the super sort would be great for sorting accounts but I would need 3 choices (assets, liabilities, and owners equity.
9 votes -
Notebook
Here's my wish list:
1) When I use Smart Exchange, I can download a lesson and open it as a Notebook File. Then I can edit it. However, within Lumio itself, I don't see how I can download my own files. Likewise, if a colleague shared a link to a lumio file, I can edit within Lumio, but I don't know how I can download that lesson and work on in Notebook. Maybe we can, and I just don't know how?
More importantly,
2) Lumio has a lot of great templates, and ready made resources. However, I don't see those…9 votes -
Auto Fill Shapes
It would be nice to be able to automatically fill an object with color. For example, draw a triangle outline and tap to fill it with the same color, or change colors and tap to fill.
9 votes -
It would be helpful if we could move the taskbar so that you could advance the slides from either side of the board.
I would like the taskbar to be able to move to either side of my display so that I can teach from either side.
9 votes -
Hyperlinked Text option
Teachers would like to create a hyperlink through the ability to create hyperlinked text on a slide in a presentation.
9 votes -
9 votes
-
9 votes
-
Display Student Work
I started a lesson from my iPad. I used share screen from the Smartboard. I couldn't display student work. So, I logged into Lumio from my desktop. This disconnected all of my students from the lesson. That was annoying.
I see 2 options.
1) Let a teacher log into from multiple devices without disconnecting students from the lesson.
2) Create a button to share a student's work to be displayed on student screens.
9 votes -
Activate selected students on whiteboard
Can we activate a few students for the interactive whiteboard feature instead of the entire class? When a teacher allows all students to edit a page, could we have choices like selecting a certain number of students at random or selected students that we choose?
9 votes -
Text Reveal
Can text reveal be added as a feature in Lumio? I have SMART Notebook files that have a lot of the text reveal feature in use. Once uploaded to Lumio, the text reveal feature does not work and all the previously "hidden" text answers are showing. I would like to be able to click and control when the text answers appear while using Lumio.
9 votes -
More characters for Response questions.
High school teachers need more characters in questions, such as "Response". For me personally in my Biology class we have a FLDOE EOC which is a reading stamina test with longer questions. PLEASE add this feature.
9 votes -
Make drawing tools available while creating lessons
I'd like to have access to drawing tools while I am creating a Lumio page. I can add text and picture files but i'd like to be able to draw shapes and other things that will save.
9 votes
- Don't see your idea?