866 results found
-
There is not activities to use the sounds (only text and images)
There is not activities to use the sounds
In the elementary school is very important the use of the sounds: to know the animals, the instruments, the transports...
There is activities like a "category sort image/text" or "Image or Keyword match" but there is not the activities I´ve described before.3 votes -
Is it possible that the Print Capture will work with Mac OS for this version?
I know I cannot use it with Mac OS in NB 11.4, but it would be great if it could be set to work in NB 14.
3 votes -
is it possible to export just a page range? as an example pg 10-15?
It no longer is letting me export a range of pages. This is not as helpful for absent students.
2 votes -
2 votes
-
REINSTATE COMPATIBILITY WITH RESPONSE PE CLICKERS
IN CASES WHERE YOU DONT WANT YOUR AUDIENCE TO BE DISTRACTED WITH THEIR PHONES, LET US COLLECT ANSWERS WITH THE EXISTING CLICKERS/SMART RESPONSE PE HARDWARE. WHY MAKE THEM INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW SOFTWARE, AND OFFER NO CURRENT ALTERNATIVE? WHAT INCOMPETENCE !
2 votes -
Notebook Screen Shade Palette
(Notebook 26) "I don't like that the screen shade is changing color... I teach on a tablet and keep bumping it by accident and it is disruptive. Can I adjust this setting? Ideally, I would have access to the palette of colors available for the shade and I could turn off all but one (so that when I bump the shade it would change from gray to gray)" Submitted on behalf of customer, case 895259
2 votes -
Solid rotation
I would like to add the possibility of inserting the main solids of rotation with the same modalities as plane figures, widening of the vert
2 votes -
Provide an ETA for all future updates
In smart, theres an issue which requires the next update to be released (smart files opening chrome), I just want to give my colleages some ressurance, i'm constantly asked when the next update is, and i can't give them an answer. is there any way of giving us an approximation of when the next update will be? even if it's a month or so away.
2 votes -
Comfort functions
There are some very basic features missing in this software, that almost every other software (text, graphics, etc.) provides from the start.
- I want to be able to zoom in and out with two fingers on the touchpad.
- I want to be able to scroll not only up and down, but also left and right with two fingers.
- I want to be able to align previously created objects to a grid so that all objects are aligned neatly - where is the benefit of using digital boards, when everything still looks as shaky as before?
- I want to select multiple…
2 votes -
Breite der Tabellenspalten automatisch anpassen
Es sollte wieder möglich sein, dass man in einer erzeugten Tabelle die einzelnen Spalten automatisch auf die gleiche Breite bringen kann (über den Reiter "Größe einstellen" bei Rechtsklick auf die Tabelle), so wie es in Version 22 möglich war.
2 votes -
Translate feature within Smart Notebook
I teach in both French and English, and would absolutely love to be able to translate directly in Smart Notebook. Ideally, it would be possible to translate the whole file, but even one page or text selection at a time would save me a lot of work!
2 votes -
Notebook 25
I have Notebook 25 and every time I try to import a ppt or pdf file to Notebook, i get an error message saying my file is corrupted. Please patch this problem.
2 votes -
Notebook gallery
There are plenty of very old images in the image gallery in Notebook. I think It's time to delete them, as the software is excellent but feels quite old-fashioned when it comes to visuals. See examples of images when you search for computers.
2 votes -
math tools
Please include the math tools in newer versions. I don't understand why they are no longer included. The last version with math tools was 22. These tools are why I continue to use this software. It is frustrating/time consuming to have to open everything first in the new version and then using VIEW in open in the older version (with the math tools).
2 votes -
I have SMART Notebook Plus on two computers, One has got Pi button which I use for typing Mathematics. I like to have this button on the oth
I have SMART Notebook Plus on two computers. One has got pi button. The other one has not. How can I get this?
2 votes -
extended pages "shrink to fit" any writing or added images... no need for all that wasted space at the bottom!
extended pages "shrink to fit" any writing or added images... no need for all that wasted space at the bottom!
2 votes -
Please bring back 3D objects in Smart Notebook 24.
Please bring back 3D objects in Smart Notebook. It would be nice to view those objects without having to visit an external web page!
2 votes -
pouvoir centrer un élément sur la page centrage
pouvoir centrer un élément sur la page centrage horizontal et vertical
2 votes -
Is there an app to use smart notebook on chromebooks?
We need an app to use Smart Notebook with chromebooks or our district is ending our license!!! Help!
2 votes -
Ability to Lock Infinite Cloner
In previous versions, when you used infinite cloner on an object, the object would automatically be locked. This was incredibly useful when creating patterns with students. They could pull the object being cloned and then I could clear the page without losing the object doing the cloning. While infinite cloner is available in N24 as soon as you clear the board, you lose the object you had doing the infinite cloning.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?