2113 results found
-
Floating stickers as rewards
I would like to see a feature to share a floating sticker on the screen that a student can click on with a cool sound effect. Or floating bubbles that they can pop by clicking on with popping sound effects for rewards my preschoolers.
4 votes -
Move SLS Lessons to Drive
Only having the option to organize SLS lessons chronologically is very limiting. It's great to be able to create lessons in Google Drive, but what about the lessons I already have in my SLS library? I would really like to be able to move the SLS files I have in my library straight into Google Drive, so I can better organize by using folders!
4 votes -
upload multiple pdf files to be uploaded
There is often the need to upload content from multiple sources, like pdfs, PowerPoints, and images. Right now, we are only given the option to upload a single pdf file and it is automatically converted into a lesson, after which we aren't able to upload a second pdf file if needed. It would be great to have that ability!
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Multiple Classrooms
Multiple Classrooms or even folders to make this software not so cluttered. Nearpod has this option. C'mon son.
4 votes -
I should be able to lock images
Much like in the desktop software, locking images is vital, especially for pdfs converted to smart files. I'd like to be able to lock the image so that students could write over in handout or worskspace mode.
4 votes -
Shareable direct link to the classroom
I would like the option to give my younger students a direct link to my classroom without having to type in a class code to join or sign in to participate in live lessons. I feel this will save so much instructional time and help eliminate the hurdles in connecting to a live lesson, especially in a virtual environment.
4 votes -
Merge content and lessons
I would like to be able to put multiple powerpoints into a lesson and to be able to merge lessons or parts of lessons together.
4 votes -
Tool Bar
All the functions of the tool bar in Smart Notebook should be available in Smart Learning Suite.
4 votes -
Keep the links live
Hi! I am a French/Prep teacher who goes from Team meeting to Team meeting, but I would like the links to stay active/live somewhere after I leave the class. I need to close the activity and thereby closing the links to a pdf when I go. It would be helpful if the links could stay live somewhere allowing students to continue working after I have left their class.
4 votes -
Adding the eighth note, separated and two eighth notes joined, under the sheet music manipulative.
Please add the eighth notes as well under the music sheet note manipulative or give the option to allow teachers to add other music notes and notations from google
4 votes -
Allow for QR Code or Guest access in live and asynchronous lessons
Our district's login information is a lot for a student to remember - in live lessons, students can join as a guest, which is a huge time saver.
For asynchronous lessons (when share link is posted), they must be logged in to their board account. It would be nice to have an option that works better for young students, especially on shared devices where they can't keep their usernames/passwords cached.
4 votes -
graded submissions
It would be nice that all graded or reviewed work would go into a different pile or even be highlighted so when I go back and continue grading, I do not have to spend time looking at the ones I already graded.
either per slide or completed work list.4 votes -
See multiple students workspaces at the same time
It would be nice if a teacher could see all of their students screen on their desktop so you could see what they were doing live. This will eliminate having to click on individual students to see what they are doing.
4 votes -
Is there anyway that once you have started a lesson that you can download PDF's and Powerpoints?
After I started making my lesson, I wanted to download a PDF but that option wasn't there. Do we have to start with PDF's first?
4 votes -
Additional Templates
Adding additional templates to the match up game so that each game created looks different for little learners!
4 votes -
Access Student Results
How exactly do I go about finding results from an activity I closed out of? I want to provide student feedback, but can't find their work.
4 votes -
Add an app for tablets and iPads.
I would love to be able to download an app, so students can easily access the platform without having to search for the website each time.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Option to maximize pictures in Sort It Out Game
I would like to be able to click on a picture in the Sort it Out game and be able to maximize a preview of the picture like you can in Rank game. For Kindergarten I use a lot of pictures to play the games and when using the Sort it out game the pictures can be very tiny on their ipads.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?