866 results found
-
Gamificating the teacher's work
Great idea to bring in a sense of gamification via the new icon. It makes it even more exciting to the teacher as well
2 votes -
Parameter error
I started to create a site with some pictures. I clicked on one of them and wanted to open the menu on the right side. The error box appeared and I cannot click it away! I now it's not beta anymore, but I thought you guys wanna know about it.
2 votes -
Mask and Unmask your picture
It is not possible to mask and unmask the pictures with their names in Czech language (from the gallery collection), but pictures with their names in English are OK.
2 votes -
Compatibility with files in Notebook 11 to Notebook 15
Hi !
When I'm using a file made under Notebook 11 with Notebook 15, objects locked (I can the the lock) are no longer locked. They are moving if you touch them.
You have to unlock and then lock again to get rid of that problem.2 votes -
Improve LAB
LAB doesn't let me customize and save. I like the concept, but would also like more choices.
2 votes -
Embedding videos instead of having them as an attachment
I use Yakit to make things animated and I wish I could just embed the video in a notebook page instead of having them as an attachment
2 votes -
Improve Geogebra
Have Geogebra allow you to move he function and have the equation change using transation form.
2 votes -
Page recording
I opened a file made in SNB 14, I had a page-recording activity on one page, there were Czech letters with accents. In the "video" these letters changed into symbols, so the words were unreadable. But the text on the page is OK.
2 votes -
Page Recorder
I am not sure if this is something I am missing or if its my mac version but I went to go record my lesson I was sharing on Gold Star SEE but the page recorder is no longer there. Is that no longer available in SNB 15 or something with my computer? I attached a picture of where I would usually find it!
2 votes -
XC Suggestion
Love the ability to upload pictures in XC. Would REALLY like it if it could easily upload a drawing on tablet or smartphone. You can write on paper and take a picture, or you can write in an app and save the picture and upload that, but that is a lot of steps. Would be great if a drawing pad came up, or maybe copy and paste or send to from another app like Penultimate, Notability, Note Anytime or something. I would use this a lot in math and science where submissions are not typed.
2 votes -
When you type into the text box and then change the size so lines run onto next line, on reopening the page the text has reverted to one
make text boxes stay the size you resized to when you open them again
1 vote -
Items from My Content or Gallery in toolbar
It would be handy to be able to pin often used items from "My Content" or the Gallery to the toolbar.
This would save many clicks and searching in the side menu.E. g. I place a little piece of squared paper, musical notation or chemistry notation in "My Content" and pin it on the toolbar so I just have to drag and drop it into the paper.
1 vote -
Errors after installing as system with SCCM or Intune installs
When we install Smart Notebook 26 following the install guide and use Intune or Config Manager to perform the install, it runs as system. On the first launch of any of the Smart apps, we get an error about the application being unable to start correctly with error 0xc0150004. If we restart the system, all the apps open normally. We previously deployed Notebook 24 and did not experience this behaviour. Can this be corrected?
1 vote -
d.zevenbergen@csgpm.nl
Ik wil graag het standaard papierformaat kunnen instellen op 4x3
1 vote -
Mogelijkheid om tekst of beeldobject 'op te slaan' in eigen bibliotheek en dan in ander bestand in te laden.
Mogelijkheid om tekst of beeldobject 'op te slaan' in eigen bibliotheek en dan in ander bestand in te laden. Dus eigenlijk kopiëren en plakken zonder beide bestanden open te hoeven hebben. En bepaalde stukken tekst die vaak voorkomen (zoals stappenplan lijn opstellen) direct kunnen toevoegen i.p.v. in een ander les opzoeken.
1 vote -
Cargar los proyectos, presentaciones... En línea, para así poder trabajar en ellos desde distintos ordenadores.
No puedo trabajar en mis proyectos en distintos ordenadores con la misma cuenta.
1 vote -
Infinite cloner with move options
It would be very useful to have move options with the infinite cloner. Currently, and object that is created with the infinite cloner can be stretched, rotated, etc. I would like the ability to use infinite cloner, but choose whether or not the clones can be resized and/or rotated - similar to the options to allow an object to move, or move and rotate, etc. but applied to the clones. My young students think it is funny to change the size and orientation of the object, and lose focus on the intent of the lesson (such as adding to a…
1 vote -
Android access to Notebook
Allow Notebook access in the Android system on the GX Plus as well as iQ appliances, so that we eliminate the need for externally connected laptops or OPS systems thus streamlining the SMART offering in a way that makes teaching easier.
1 vote -
please reinstate the option to have activity builder on the desktop smartboard app rather than exclusively via lumio
please return the activity builder to the desktop smart notebook app
1 vote -
Spinner Widget
Please add the sound a spinner makes when spinning.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?