SMART Board Hardware

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. Please give us a way to remove lock pins. It's easy enough to create and change the lock pin, but there's no way to remove it. Now that I've been able to set up my Smart card, I don't need a lock pin. I'd like to remove the pin from my board and there's currently no way to do so.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I've had several customers comment on how they would like to be able to adjust the touch screen sensitivity. The main reason would be to decrease the sensitivity to avoid false triggers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Salve,
    più che un'idea è una richiesta di aggiornamento. Il vostro software per la condivisione dei file di lavagna con Google Drive non soddisfa i requisiti di sicurezza di Google Drive che dunque viene bloccato (da app whiteboard stock). Questo rende la vostra app praticamente inutile per chi utilizza il cloud Google (centinaia di Istituti scolastici) per l'archiviazione delle loro lezioni.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Signing into the SMART account using Google Authentication does not persist the authentication session to the browser and other apps, so that requires the user to log in a second time. Then, if they want to use a Microsoft App, say PowerPoint on the board, then they have to authenticate a third time. Board authentication has to be reworked by someone who has knowledge and the workflow of system administration.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow a configured USB key to unlock the board...display, settings, everything. This would be huge in the edu environment as they usually don’t want students on the board without supervision. These keys could be duplicated by IT admins and handed out to teachers and other staff in order to use the boards. Much like the USB key to keep configuration settings...this would be one key to rule them all (except a whole bunch to make these devices work in education).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The GX boards have a bug that allows a user to change the wallpaper from the built-in browser’s “right click” menu options. Since the option to change wallpaper is configured behind the admin security area, no other application should be able to override this. You can understand how issues can arise in an education system where students have access to the board. Display lock codes don’t work in education because the teachers are forced to unlock the code in front of the students, so codes would last less than a day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. We would like to have the option of opening Slides in editing or presentation mode by default. The current OS will only allow presentation mode, but not all of us use the board this way. It's annoying to have to open each Slide in the desktop site every time I want to make the slightest change or have students manipulate objects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to see the SMART displays have the ability to choose the icons from the OPS side (such as the widgets) to be accessible from the bottom of the screen to allow access to individuals who may be shorter or having to access these icons from a wheelchair.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I loved the spinning anagrams and balloon pop interactive and multimedia you all use to have. Please bring adobe flash player back. I would love to use all the lessons I created using it back in 2010 especially since I am teaching virtually now. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?