SMART Board Hardware

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. I've had several customers comment on how they would like to be able to adjust the touch screen sensitivity. The main reason would be to decrease the sensitivity to avoid false triggers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please update the V2 iQH811 boards to actually turn off the on-screen keyboard when a physical keyboard is plugged in. As of now the toggle does nothing but the toggle works on newer boards. Please continue to support older hardware (that is not really old at all).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Need to have a way to login to the board with Google account that does not require entering username and password on the screen. Also need a way to enter the screen lock PIN without having to do it on the board.
    Not practical or secure to do this in front of a class full of students!
    Best solution would be through app that connects to board that teacher can login with so it is not seen on board.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please can a feature list/matrix be added for each deployable setting against the various models of SMART Board.

A recent Support ticket has uncovered a number of functions of Remote Management are not available on GX Series boards. There is no indication on the Device Management Guide for which features will or will not work on various boards.

This would be useful information for all to prevent unnecessary troubleshooting and support tickets that are not available on various models.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

When a feature must be done differently for one or more of our SMART Board models, it is noted in the management guide. In iQ3, this is generally an exception, and most features apply universally.

With our next generation panels running iQ4, we will be expanding this documentation. We may be able to include more detail within the iQ3 panel differences as well, and we will keep this under advisement.

5. I wasn't able to find a forum for our boards, so I'll just add my feedback here.
    We have 7 MX265-series- and 4 SPNL-6265-Boards, and still increasing.

In our school, a school for children with hearing disabilities, the demand for Bluetooth-speakers is increasing.

Our teachers would like to be able to connect small, portable Bluetooth-speakers directly to the Smart Board. The students can hold the loudspeaker close to their ears and listen to music, TV, etc.

This feature seems to be missing. Will you include it in a future SW-release?
    The newer Boards all have Bluetooth-support, so it can't be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?