Skip to content

SMART Notebook

Our team is working hard towards improving the product, and we would love to get your feedback on features and issues. Also, check back often to vote on ideas and see where your ideas are in the pipeline.

SMART Notebook

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Klavye tuşlarına kısa yol ataması Yapılabilsin

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dizüstü bilgisayar, klavye tuşlarına yönelik mevcut kısayolları değiştirme seçeneğini içermez. Windows kullanıcılarının anahtarları değiştirmesine olanak tanıyan üçüncü taraf araçlar vardır, ancak bunun kullanıcı deneyiminiz üzerinde yaratacağı etki hakkında konuşamayız.

2. Please bring back the Maestro feature on the latest update. This is the TOP reason I continue to use Smart Notebook and not Google Slides like everyone else. I don’t understand why features would be eliminated in the newest updates. It doesn’t make sense and is very disappointing. I loved having the ability of connecting my iPad to my desktop and using it to connect remotely. I could write on my Smart Notebook files without standing in front of my board and blocking their view. Features that work and teachers loved shouldn’t be taken away. I never thought something like…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sabino, Maestro  was deprecated as part of our Notebook 22 release. We have no plans on bringing the feature back. It simply required too much to support given the small amount of use it was receiving. All our efforts with Apple are an uphill battle, and Maestro is one of those casualties. We hope Notebook can continue to be useful to you in other ways.

3. Go back to Notebook 22, 23 version sucks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your constructive feedback! It is very much appreciated. 

It doesn't make for good marketing copy, but the bulk of the work implemented for 23.0 was architectural. The question we receive most often is whether Notebook will still be here in a year or two. With these (unseen) changes, the answer is emphatically yes. That said, it was not a seamless release, and we're making an effort to resolve the deficiencies as quickly as possible.

4. My recommendation is to scrap version 23 and start again. Reading all the comments here and considering my own experience of the latest update, I suggest you go back to the last version and try to IMPROVE it if you have to make changes. If this is the SMART way to move everyone over to Lumio, lots of ardent supporters of SMART software will be lost on the way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Notebook 23  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I loved the spinning anagrams and balloon pop interactive and multimedia you all use to have. Please bring adobe flash player back. I would love to use all the lessons I created using it back in 2010 especially since I am teaching virtually now. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. To distribute software on Microsoft Intune (being renamed Endpoint Manager), you can only use one MSI file. Working through support, I was told (as seen through my testing as well), that in order for the MSI to work, it needs to be executed from the same folder that the dependent MSTs reside in. This will not work with Intune/Endpoint manager as you can only attach one MSI to an "app."

The request is to create a single MSI for IT admins to for distribution that doesn't require any MST dependencies. This would resolve this issue and allow distribution through Intune/Endpoint…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?