Skip to content

Lumio

Our team is working hard towards improving Lumio, and we would love to get your feedback on features and issues. Also, check back often to vote on ideas and see where your ideas are in the pipeline.

Lumio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. When students match two pictures in the memory games (two ancient pictures) I have able to give a brief description of the picture

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Joe Coplen responded

Hi Catherne. Thank you for your feedback. Are you looking for the description to be shown along with the pair when they are matched?

2. If I have a Notebook file on 4 topics that is 4 pages but want to use the hellosmart feature on one of the pages being able to import the whole file rather than 4 different ones

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback, Tabitha. We are considering a “follow me” feature where students can only see the page that the teacher is currently on so you can explicitly manage student access. Would that work for the use case you’ve highlighted?

3. Hot Text Feature: Have a passage uploaded and require students to select text based evidence.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion, Stacey. If you have an example of this type of activity, can you please share it with us? It would help us design how such an activity would work.

4. 1.Shout Out box needs to be larger for those with fine motor issues
    2.A Touch and Match instead of just the Drag and Drop would be helpful for students with disabilities
    3) Sound in SLSO would help with sensory based activities

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestions. It’s great to get feedback from the perspective of making our products more usable to students with disabilities. We will parse the 3 suggestions you’ve made and prioritize the work in our backlog.

5. In Notebook, when you are in slide sorter you are able to preview each slide to know what is there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the activities by "rankorder" you can't fill in sentences. You only can fill words. The marge is too short. Is it possible to create space?

(By the way: Smart is EXCELLENT!)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We will look at ways to make the activity layout more flexible. Do you have an example of a sentence you would like to use? This will help us understand the length of text we need to support.

7. I would like to be able to assign a multiple page reading assignment. I would like to include a worksheet or quiz over the reading on the last page. However, I do not want the students to be able to go back to the reading because I want to see what they can recall. Once they get to the last page, can we freeze it on that page?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. This is an interesting use case. Does having an option to turn on “teacher paced” delivery, where students are locked to the page the teacher is on help with the issue?

8. This year (starting fro January, 2018) I experienced a serious problem with SMART response 2. There are incorrect results table in MS Excel after exporting results. It was in both situations - when I run SMART response 2 test within SN 17.1 and also when I run SMART response tests within SLS online. It happens during teacher trainings and I can't explain this, so I can't use SMART response 2 for a while to demonstrate until you will repair this. People (including me) say - they remember what they answered, but in the MS Excel we see mistakes in different…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you please add an activity that matches the Fluency Maze concept. Passage with missing words, Drop Down Menu, click to select correct word.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion, Stacey. We will look into adding this type of activity. In the meantime, have you tried creating a “Fill in the Blanks” activity from SMART Learning Suite Online? It does something similar to what you are suggesting here. Instead of picking words from a dropdown list, students would drag from a selection of words into the blanks.

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?