SMART Board Hardware

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. The AM60 IQ Compliance Module is considered an enhancement by SMART, but I find it very annoying that our MX-board need to boot in to the on-board PC, instead of just booting into the AM60 Module.

WHen I insert an AM60 Module, the onboard PC should be downgraded to a bridge and just allow the module to function as the primary system device.

At the same time, it is not possible to use the Smart Board's physical buttons with the module. They should be bound to the module when activated.

That would enhance the experience and make the AM60 module…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea. Our engineering teams have started on implemented this to make the AM60 an integrated module when connected to the display. We're expecting to deliver this in an upcoming iQ firmware update.

2. Salve,
    più che un'idea è una richiesta di aggiornamento. Il vostro software per la condivisione dei file di lavagna con Google Drive non soddisfa i requisiti di sicurezza di Google Drive che dunque viene bloccato (da app whiteboard stock). Questo rende la vostra app praticamente inutile per chi utilizza il cloud Google (centinaia di Istituti scolastici) per l'archiviazione delle loro lezioni.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. we are in GCC all Arabic counters used smart MX and looking for Arabic Languages pls add.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Önskar en fyllnadsfunktion till Smartboard. Ex, jag ritar en cirkel på Whiteboard och sedan med ett enkelt tryck kan färglägga den utan att behöva måla den för hand. Funktionen finns i Smart Notebook så ett förbättringsområde till skärmen när man använder Whiteboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Picture in picture to allow teacher to show their presentation/software on one half of the screen from HDMI source and the other half to be able to use as a independent whiteboard if they need to quickly write a note/equation

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?