Skip to content

Lumio

Our team is working hard towards improving Lumio, and we would love to get your feedback on features and issues. Also, check back often to vote on ideas and see where your ideas are in the pipeline.

Lumio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. I just experienced the Immersive reader. It is very nice! But, it would have been wonderful if clicking on the icon did not take the learner out of the page to listen to the written words. The visuals are not in front of the learner's eyes when the instructions are being read aloud, hope it makes sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We use iPads in my classroom for daily student learning. We would love it if the Smart Lab IOS app could be updated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I’m happy to hear you guys have been using the SMART Lab iOS app, but unfortunately usage of the app was not prevalent enough to support its ongoing development and it’s been discontinued.

You should be able to get the same functionality via the browser by visiting hellosmart.com.

You can make this more convenient by pinning the site as an app to the iOS home screen:

1) Open up Safari and load a web site.
    2) Press the “share” button (the icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square).
    3) Choose “Add to Home Screen”.
    4) You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon.

When you’re done it’ll show up on the homescreen and you can get to hellosmart.com without having to type the URL.

If you have feedback related to the experience through hellosmart.com in the browser, use…

• Don't see your idea?