Skip to content

SMART Ink

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

4 results found

1. At the moment we have to use annotate.net to achieve this on the Chromebooks. Lots of primary schools in the UK are moving staff over to Chromebooks and there are no Smart Ink tool options to support us when we aren't in Lumio, i.e the way Smart Ink works on all areas of the screen on all applications outside of Smart Notebook in Windows.

Like annotate.net it could be a simple Chrome extension.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Objects in Smart Meeting Pro can have links attached, a nice feature except for the pop up which appears every single time you try to use a link.
    I would like for to be able to toggle this pop-up globally, or have the option when adding a link to make it 'trusted'.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Desktop and Whiteboard buttons live on the top left of the display. It would be helpful to have keyboard shortcuts for them as they are too high for some of our staff, and if we drop the board to suit them, the entire board is too low for others. Adjustable height wall mounts for the boards don't seem to make financial sense .They cost almost as much as the board.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In SMART Ink, SMART PowerPoint plug-in by default causes the issue that hyperlinks in ppt's no longer work. This can be very confusing for new users - specially in teaching environments. It would be better if this feature was disabled by default - or be configurable by the administration

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello and thank you for finding this issue for us. You are correct, if you have a connected computer to a panel, and are connected to that input, it would appear that you cannot dynamically create hyperlinks inside powerpoint. I will log this as a bug, however, I cannot guarantee a resolution date. 

The work around for this would be to disconnect from the input and restart PowerPoint. When you are not connect to the input, even though you still have drivers installed, PowerPoint will dynamically create hyperlinks for websites you type into a slide. 

• Don't see your idea?