SMART Notebook 19 Tech Trial

1. My Content Sync

Add the ability for My content to sync between devices when signed into an account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customized lab activity

The customized lab activity is great! I know that teachers have asked for the possibility of several containers (more than two).
    It would also be great if, after the sorting, all the objects would come up on the screen in the correct container. Good for diskussion in class.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Improve the Equation Editor

These are all things wrong with the current editor.
    1. Can not space in the equation.
    2. Can not write text
    3. Can not "Group" with text on the page.
    4. You Logarithmic function does not work. Smashes things or does not sub script the base. Looks okay in the editor, but does not insert into the page correctly.
    5. Can not make a Fraction after an Integral sign. I teach calculus. This is necessary.
    6. Make your editor box bigger. I should not have to scroll around for everything.
    7. Make you Multiplication dot 50% smaller. it is way…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Smart response 2 must have options that allow teachers to create an answer keys an use it for assessment purposes.

Currently, Response 2 does not allow for the converting of previous created (Response 1) files. Currently, Response 2 does not allow a teacher to create an answer key for a test and have students input answers. These functions were on Response 1 and are critical to my use of SMART - If you do not design a fix - I will be forced to return to scan-tron for assessments - Ridiculous!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Smart response 2 must have options that allow teachers to create an answer keys an use it for assessment purposes.

Currently, Response 2 does not allow for the converting of previous created (Response 1) files. Currently, Response 2 does not allow a teacher to create an answer key for a test and have students input answers. These functions were on Response 1 and are critical to my use of SMART - If you do not design a fix - I will be forced to return to scan-tron for assessments - Ridiculous!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Smart response 2 must have options that allow teachers to create an answer keys an use it for assessment purposes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

SMART Notebook 19 Tech Trial

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base