Skip to content

SMART iQ Embedded Experience

Our team is working hard towards improving the product and we would love to get your feedback on features and issues. Give feedback by adding, voting, and commenting on ideas. Also, check back often to vote on ideas and see where your ideas are in the pipeline.

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. It would help great if you could add both an "Undo" and "Clean board" button.
    Sometimes we need to clean the whole board, and it's simpler to clean the board instead of making a new blank page and deleting the old one.

Undo button is much needed, its not always possible to erase the last couple of drawn lines of they intersect other objects and I only want to erase the last couple of movements.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Joe Coplen responded

Undo and clean are both often requested features. This is coming in an upcoming iQ release.

2. Teachers in our district would currently like to share SMART Notebook presentations from their laptop to other Teachers boards in the school building. As of right now getting the code for their board is somewhat cumbersome. The teachers are logged into the board with their school email, but have to log out of the board to see the code. The code is found by clicking on the icon on the right that looks like a cell phone/tablet. That icon disappears when they log into the board with their email. This typically wouldn't be a problem, but the board code changes/times…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  Joe Coplen responded

Thanks for the feedback. I understand the frustrations with pairing a board using the board code. We’re currently working on a solution that will greatly simplify this by getting rid of the board code in an upcoming release.

The plan is to SMART Notebook files that are uploaded to suite.smarttech.com to also be accessible from within the board’s Files Library when the teacher logs in to the board with the same account.

3. I would like for the ability to easily reset a player presentation so that my presentation is ready to go for the next class. When working in Notebook on my computer I can either reset the page or just not save the presentation when I complete. But in the Player app you do not have this option, it just saves with all changes and the only way to get back to a clean presentation is by reloading the presentation (which costs time).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I upload an image with the SMART Ink App and then send it to the board there is no way for me to save the edits which I make to this! Every time I leave the document I lose all changes and it reverts to it's original saved format. When this be fixed?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?