Skip to content

Lumio

Our team is working hard towards improving Lumio, and we would love to get your feedback on features and issues. Also, check back often to vote on ideas and see where your ideas are in the pipeline.

Lumio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2058 results found

1. I would like the ability to add audio clips to pages and game based activities. If I can add video, and I can add images, I should also be able to add audio. Adding audio would be helpful with activities for Multilingual students, students in foreign language classes, and activities created for music, choir, or band and orchestra. Or just for teachers who are creating activities with vocabulary concepts that would benefit from an audio click attached.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the Editing allow for a "Tile" view of the slides so it is easier to reorder slides

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When reviewing students answers I want to write and explain the correct answers using my smart board pens.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be nice to have the math tools available on Lumio. Many times I find myself not using Lumio for my Algebra and Geometry classes because there aren't many features to use. Things like polygons, regular polygons, 3-D figures, line tools, equation editors, fraction tools, number lines, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Similar to allowing locked objects to only move or rotate in specific conditions in SMART Notebook, allowing objects to be moved without being resized or rotated. This would specifically be useful in the use of objects as attendance tools and guided academic supports. Ex. students could drag their name to the category for their lunch choice without accidentally (or intentionally) resizing or rotating their name. Or students could utilize the object provided to sort, classify, select, or measure without the risk of them resizing or rotating it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. About a year ago I suggested that the SAME TEACHER TOOLS that are available in SMART NOTEBOOK should be available in Lumio. Magic Pen, shape tools, equation editor for advanced mathematical notation and equations, interactive protractor tool, etc... I still only see basically a pen and highlighter. I would have expected more progress in ALL this time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Whiteboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I created a lesson page in SMART Notebook that included a spinner. I uploaded the lesson to my SMART account, but when I open the lesson, the spinner isn't there. It says "Uh oh... This Notebook lesson contains unsupported content."

My students do not have SMART Notebook on their devices, so I can't use this page.

Please find a way to include widgets from Notebook in Lumio.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It seems that the Smartboard iQ software is unable to use or view the new 23 fonts available on Lumio - It would be great if Smart iQ was updated to include them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Whiteboard  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When starting multiple Lumio files in different browser tabs, a pop up with "Reloading page - this page will reload to match the latest view in another browser" appears - which didn't happen before. Could we have the option to not reload and have multiple instances of Lumio running simultaneously without matching?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Delivery  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A way to access all pages from a single student rather than needing to click "student progress" and search for that student on each separate slide.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When you are adding a group activity to a Lumio lesson, it creates groups. If you create another group activity later on in the lesson, it does not save the groups from earlier in the lesson. It would be great to have a choice--keep same groups from before or create new groupings!

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi! I would love it if Immersive Reader worked with the MathType text added to a page. For example, if I typed "1/2", it would be great if it read "one half" and the other special functions/characters.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be nice to be able to multiselect pages in the slide sorter in edit mode to allow for bulk deletion. CTRL-click and SHIFT-click are standard shortcuts to multiselect that would be intuitive here.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. able to view all pages as thumbnails and rearrange order...If importing a lesson from library can select pages...would like to be able to see all the pages like that format with ability to rearrange pages.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would love to be able to download any fonts on Lumio, so that my fonts on my Powerpoints that I import, are added in. For example, my PowerPoints have NSW Print fonts which are imperative for teaching Stage 1 students. This font does not carry across when I use Lumio.

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Editing  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add option to change the slide background (ex. to a different colour or uploading an image similar to the google slides background option) instead of the time consuming current method of having to upload an image and resize it to fit then lock it in place for each slide? It would be amazing to be able to upload my current google slide images as a background to a Lumio slide instead of having to insert and resize/lock the image (especially when it doesn't fit the slide format in Lumio) or to change the background slide colour to create more accessible…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Accessibility issue: If possible, could there be a major increase in the size of the game and sorting visuals (currently words and images turn out way too small for my special education virtual students to see/read, especially students with vision difficulties like CVI). If there was a way to drastically increase the size (even if it means fewer multiple choice or sorting game options) that would allow my virtual DD students to actively participate in and be successful with the Lumio games, which we currently don't use as they are not able to see and read the choices.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow educators to edit student's name during lessons: I am a virtual special education teacher, and often my students sign in but don't know how to change or edit their login name so it ends up staying our course code (which is confusing as I have multiple students who do not know how to change it to their name so it takes a while to figure out who is who) so it would helpful if I could write in their name instead of the course code during a lesson to better identify which students are participating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add or allow educators to download copies of student's work/pages during or afer the lesson, either as a JPG or PDF, instead of the only current option of taking a screenshot of the student work sample mid-lesson. If there was some way to download student work samples during or after lessons this would be so helpful as sometimes student responses are erased by students accidentally or not there when I return to the lesson.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Develop an option to choose different Lumio slide sizes (ex. Doc size (8.5x11) or Presentation (16:8), so that when we upload a specific size PPT or Canva presentation it stays the same size and we don't have to spend a tremendous amount of time resizing and reformatting everything, and so that when we upload PDFs or google docs we can select the size we need (and even have the option to have a lumio presentation use multiple sizes in the same presentation (ex. use both 16:8 and 8.5x11).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?