SMART Board Hardware

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

103 results found

1. The AM60 IQ Compliance Module is considered an enhancement by SMART, but I find it very annoying that our MX-board need to boot in to the on-board PC, instead of just booting into the AM60 Module.

WHen I insert an AM60 Module, the onboard PC should be downgraded to a bridge and just allow the module to function as the primary system device.

At the same time, it is not possible to use the Smart Board's physical buttons with the module. They should be bound to the module when activated.

That would enhance the experience and make the AM60 module…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea. Our engineering teams have started on implemented this to make the AM60 an integrated module when connected to the display. We're expecting to deliver this in an upcoming iQ firmware update.

2. The school has 50 to 70 teachers, ranging from pre-school to high school. It is challenging for them to set up the Smart ID cards individually in front of the panel. This is not efficiency & security for the school.

Is there a possibility for Smart ID card setup via cloud-based platforms, web pages, Smart Remote management, or other means?
    And can the ID/Password be configured in bulk using a CSV file to synchronize with the Smart ID cards, under the administration of the school's IT staff.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would love a larger cursor when connecting my computer to the board.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like the option to disable the popup for switching inputs when you plug something in. Our staff uses multiple inputs and that popup just gets in the way. One froze on the screen for a whole day and the teacher had to work around it. If it is going to be useful, we should have the option to keep it up long enough to be able to get to it before it goes away. So length of time options as well as disabling would be nice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello, I may have a unique request. My school district recently acquired the SMART Board MX series for our classrooms in order to replace our aging projectors. I frequently use to the pause function to flip through slides on my computer, which is tethered to the board. (It works better for me than using it as an extended display). While paused, the old projector would display a small, unobtrusive "freeze" message in the top right corner. I could flip back and forth subtly, with minimal visual disturbance for my students. On the SMART Board however, it displays a huge pause…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please give us a way to remove lock pins. It's easy enough to create and change the lock pin, but there's no way to remove it. Now that I've been able to set up my Smart card, I don't need a lock pin. I'd like to remove the pin from my board and there's currently no way to do so.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It should be possible to turn off the two RJ45 ports of the SMART displays. Some customers have a specific device "logic" in their network, based on the MAC address of the network card. Every device with a specific MAC address will get specific policies. When you have a scenario with a SMART display including an OPS PC PCM11 we have a total of 3 MAC addresses, depending on where you plug-in the ethernet cable. According to customers you will get randomly one of the two MAC addresses when using the RJ45 hub of the display and you can't know…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I've had several customers comment on how they would like to be able to adjust the touch screen sensitivity. The main reason would be to decrease the sensitivity to avoid false triggers.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. We have an Smart Board MX086-V2 and at some time the on-screen keyboard started to not pop-up when the signal from our PC with Windows 10 is shown in the board. The on-screen keyboard works well with the board menus (settings and so on) and even when Windows is configured in tablet mode. But with normal mode of Windows we are forced to use the Windows virtual keyboard. SmartTech support says it is a bug in the latest V2 drivers (we have an MX086-V4 working well). Please consider an update in the Windows drivers or the board embedded system to…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow SMART GX model TVs to receiving common alerting protocols for campus/school wide emergency alerting. Similar to the Advanced Messaging system, allow for a system that would connect to a building's fire alarm or lock down system using common protocols to display emergency messaging on specific tvs or all tvs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi, I would like to have the possibilities to add a new whiteboard page lower down, for example to press the plus sign (like it is in Lumio).
    We also had recognize that the picture with three clocks is under the label manipulatives but there is no interactivity, so it should be under the label organizer instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Instead of coming out with the latest and greatest versions to mimic Apple’s unrealistic release schedule, please make your boards more module and spend the time to upgrade and update existing technology. Nothing says “Don’t buy more Smartboards” like knowing your current tech you just spent hundreds of thousands on is now headed for the discontinued section. Make the side input ports more modular and replaceable (HDMI 2.1 for instance), and include cameras, RFID readers and other future enhancements all as modules on current boards. I don’t know who thought it would be a good idea to have your current…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hallo, wir haben einen SBID-GX086-v2 im Einsatz. Ich habe dort als Hintergrundbild ein individuelles Bild meiner Firma im Einsatz. Leider wird unser Logo etc. komplett von den angehefteten Apps + Uhrzeit/Datum verdeckt.
    Die Apps kann man nicht verschieben, z. B. in eine Ecke des Bildschirms. Oder warum kann man die Uhrzeit / Apps nicht ausblenden?
    LG

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can we recommend or have a disposable screen protector for our screens for harsh environments?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The image quality of the 6000S series is insufficient. This could be solved by adjusting the contrast of the display. At the moment this is not possible. My request is to make it possible to adjust the contrast of the display.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would LOVE if when we download a PowerPoint to the Smart Panel if it would automatically open in Lumio

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice to have gestures for SMART Mirror, like being able to scroll a webpage.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Salve,
    più che un'idea è una richiesta di aggiornamento. Il vostro software per la condivisione dei file di lavagna con Google Drive non soddisfa i requisiti di sicurezza di Google Drive che dunque viene bloccato (da app whiteboard stock). Questo rende la vostra app praticamente inutile per chi utilizza il cloud Google (centinaia di Istituti scolastici) per l'archiviazione delle loro lezioni.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Smart Podium 624 works well in a lot of our classroom spaces, but sometimes it's too big for some of our smaller lecterns. We'd like to see a smaller version that could be used for these spaces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Sehr geehrtes SMART-Team,

Wir möchten Ihr Team auf eine wichtige Anfrage aufmerksam machen, die die Nutzung Ihrer Produkte betrifft.

In einigen Grundschulen in Berlin werden SMART Boards der Serie 6075 S eingesetzt, um Schülern eine interaktive Lernumgebung zu bieten. Innerhalb dieser Schülerschaft befinden sich auch sehbehinderte Kinder, für die eine barrierefreie Umgebung von entscheidender Bedeutung ist.

In Anbetracht dessen würden wir uns sehr darüber freuen, wenn Sie die Möglichkeit prüfen könnten, eine barrierfreie Einstellung für die SMART Displays zu implementieren. Diese Einstellung würde es den sehbehinderten Schülern ermöglichen, die Displays effektiver zu nutzen und am Unterricht auf gleicher Augenhöhe teilzunehmen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?